HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: If we will build African unity

I asked because I believe Eja and I had a similar discussion in the past. I have forgotten the title of the thread but I'll reproduce an extract from one of the posts:

"- Have ones ever experienced being in the presence of babies and an unhappy one begins to cry and pretty soon they’re all bawling?

Have ones ever heard that when women of child-bearing age share a common space pretty soon they all succumb to the same menstrual cycle?

What prevents us from making that connection on a conscious level, which we instinctively make on a subconscious level?

There are other examples of our connectedness, some much more personal. Like a mother instinctively sensing a child in danger or a wife her husband and vice-versa.

Is this not evidence enough for us to begin to look to ourselves, as in self-exploration, or self-examination as a means to self-revelation, self-realization and understanding of the Universe? “When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living father.” The Gospel of Thomas..."

"- I have proven in my own lifetime that one can create ones reality. I have also realized that the older one gets and the more one becomes mired in a specific reality, the more difficult it is to provoke/evoke change on ones’ own. Life’s hard knocks makes it harder to select ideas that suggest a higher or more evolved nature/ntr..."

"- Anyone who has an ounce of spirituality can feel the negativity that permeates the globe. There is a sense that our world is spinning out of control, and we’re helpless to do anything about it. The science of possibilities suggest we can do something about it. -"

Messages In This Thread

If we will build African unity
inner self seeking
Re: inner self seeking
Re: If we will build African unity *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com