HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: If we will build African unity

Before I share more of what I have mapped out, I could demonstrate to some extent. If someone has not experienced their own self/life-force, and 'Ras' I could help them do that. Later on they could help others to experience their self. I must emphasise, if people have integrity issues they could be in for a rough awakening. If they are taking herbs or other drugs to get high, they do not get clear on the high that is being generated from within. They could overstimulate and damage brain cells. In any case, I can help people engage their essence without words, touch and meeting them directly. I rather suspect that you engage your essence at times (although not consistently enough).

There are some other pitfalls. People could have some ideas and desires that they have not worked out properly, so they could have the wrong expectations of what such an interaction with their essence will bring. Some expect these divine forces to become their slave, to grant their every wish. Some are disappointed in the short-term to realize that it is they who have to change. The laws of nature will not bend to accommodate unreasonable requests and desires. After such an encounter, things accelerate and you should start experiencing tremendous highs that lead to additional experiences.

Earth is the place where people have to experience and work out all their desires, passions, fears etc. They have to work on their character and also develop courage. When they are serious about doing self development there are always universal forces there to assist. Working and reasoning for the betterment of oneself and humanity is one way to become receptive to uniting forces.

Experiencing one's life-force (self) gives one a better yardstick for evaluating right and wrong and the ability to intuit Natural Principles among other abilities.

Messages In This Thread

If we will build African unity
inner self seeking
Re: inner self seeking
Re: If we will build African unity *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com