HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What does "Africa for Africans" mean to you?

daffyD sinmonkey

You luv that word 'mummy' don't you? I noticed how you could'nt stop using it. Shall we start calling you 'oedipuss'? And how do you pronounce that by the way? is it true that it rhymes with a dirty deed? How come all your names are so closely related to nastiness?

Why you getting so hot up? Let me guess : Can't stand the sunlight. Can't bear to be outted for what you are.

You asked why I am on Rastafarispeaks. Well, assdivide, back to school time for you.

Who was the man who said "Look to Africa for the crowning of a King..."?

Yes.I first noticed you when you disrespected the Honorable Marcus Garvey. You disrespected a man whose discarded toenail is worth more than the entirity of your animal family tree (past, present and future). You disrespected him and from then, I knew that you were a demon. A liar, and "a fool full of futile pretence". (You like that? You can have it as your family motto.)

What is Rastafari?

What did the programmers in your factory of fools tell you before they let you out in the world?

There would be no Rastafari movement in this day and age without MARCUS GARVEY. He stated the ideals and he lived the example.

If he had never said those words, a fool like you would be scorning Haile Selassie I TODAY (just as your ignorant 'white' makers scorned all the Kings that ruled before him in Africa).

Marcus Garvey pointed the way and without him, there would never have been ones looking towards Africa at the time Haile Selassie I was crowned. Do you overstand that, imbecile? Or would you like me to send a monkey choir around to sing it in tones you can comprehend?

All true Rastafari are children of the Honorable Marcus Garvey which means that ALL true Rastafari are proud Africans, conscious Africans and African Liberators. Now follow that logic and show me how anyone who claims to be a true Rasta will not KNOW THE MEANING of the slogan "Africa for Africans at home and abroad."?

Plain to see that there are hermit crabs in the mix (as usual), because, whenever Africans try to do something, you insatiable vampires are never far away. I have your medicine though. I know that there are heights you can never reach, so, I will challenge you (as I know that you are too arrogant to know when to keep your dirty mouth shut). You will speak and you will expose yourself for what you are. Half jackass, half baboon. Thumb up your backside, thumb in your mouth, eee-haw, eeehaw....compliments to the chef.

You don't even know what an African is. You come here full of masks. You are half a nigerian, your father, you said, was a nigerian, so, I asked you, where in nigeria is he from and you could'nt answer. You knew then that you had to change your story; that mask had been ripped apart, so, you fetched another. Now you claimed to be a Jamaican. So, I asked, what type of Jamaican are you? (because I know that not all Jamaicans are Africans). How do you answer? you are no Jamaican you say. What are you? That you are no African is beyond doubt, so, what cesspit did you crawl out of? Identify yourself vampire BANZA.

Messages In This Thread

What does "Africa for Africans" mean to you? *NM*
INI VINE AND FIG TREE!
Honour *NM*
Re: INI VINE AND FIG TREE!
"grandchildren"
grand chile of prodical sons or oedipal recks? *NM*
Re: What does "Africa for Africans" mean to you? *LINK*
'the prodical son' or 'oedipus rex'
Re: 'the prodical son' or 'oedipus rex'
civilization vs barbarism
Re: civilization vs barbarism
What is an African? I trust my eyes
Re: What is an African? I trust my eyes
ouch *NM*
"lucifer segregated state of mind"? *NM* *LINK*
Re: "lucifer segregated state of mind"?
a segregated mind is jim crow
Re: What does "Africa for Africans" mean to you? *LINK*
the wise devil eja, he is from the devil lineage?
Re: the wise devil eja, he is from the devil linea
Re: the wise devil eja, he is from the devil linea
ORestablish,maintain,expand,refine WHITE SUPREMACY

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com