HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

What does "Rasta from creation" mean?

I have always heard Rases say "Rasta from creation." What does that mean to Idren here? Does it mean Rasta has been here since the creation of mankind? Does it mean one has been a Rasta since they were born?

If it means from the beginning of time, why is it necessary that Afrikans see Ras Tafari Makonnen as the creator of the universe to be Rasta, since Ras Tafari Makonnen was born in 1892?

In my opinion, the creator cannot be placed on a timeline because Iration is not linear. It is cyclic...a cypher.

Any opinions on this?

Bless

Messages In This Thread

What does "Rasta from creation" mean?
Re: What does "Rasta from creation" mean?
I am from creation too!
Re: I am from creation too!
Re: I am from creation too!.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com