HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What does "Rasta from creation" mean?

I have always heard Rases say "Rasta from creation." What does that mean to Idren here? Does it mean Rasta has been here since the creation of mankind? Does it mean one has been a Rasta since they were born?

If it means from the beginning of time, why is it necessary that Afrikans see Ras Tafari Makonnen as the creator of the universe to be Rasta, since Ras Tafari Makonnen was born in 1892?

In my opinion, the creator cannot be placed on a timeline because Iration is not linear. It is cyclic...a cypher.

Any opinions on this?

Bless

you are right you can't limit the creator, but face facts did you always chant Rastafari from creation or did someone bring that to your realization, so what if he was born in 1892, before he came you never heard no one chanting using the tones hail de i Selassie I Hail Jah Rastafari, the Egyptian house of Rasta never took it's name from a person call RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN.

Any common sense person who Sees Emperor Haile Selassie I as the Almighty is going to tell you Rastafari is from creation, as they sight revelations saying, I am he that was to come and is to come the Almighty so for most Rasses Emperor Haile Selassie I is the greatest power of the Almighty, that manifest even though the creator moved, and moves in many structures, for the natty congo Rastaman and Woman, from Ras Tafari Makkonen come forward, and gave them a identity, nothing else is greater than that, Selassielive, stop going on like the concept and ideas in the Rastafari movement was just like how they are now from creation.

From when in creation did the Idea RASTAFARI FROM CREATION COME? I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS CONCEPTION,but i hate arrogant minds who preach this like they always new this was the way things were, most of us here came and met most of the things we know already fashioned and put together, so from whence do any of us chant Rastafari from Creation, Yes ones want to use the mans names but don't honour or glorify the man, want to reduce him to some mere Man and Messiah.

For me what ever the structures the Almighty trod through, i wont glorify none of them higher than Ras Tafari Makkonen, and as Baba Ras Marcus always reminds me be at peace with who you perceive the creator to be, and whether ones are in agreance with me or not it'S Ras Tafari Makkonen, Crowned Emperor Haile Selassie I a man in flesh and blood i Hail mighty over every great leader that as come, i love all the Mothers and Fathers of creation, but is King Alpha and Queen Omega MEANING EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I AND EMPRESS MENEN I SEE OVER ALL within our ancestral lineage.

The Creator as been from the beginning, and ones of the Rastafari Movement, Hail Ras Tafari Makkonen, crowned Emperor Haile Selassie I, as the Almighty Creator, so with that said it's obvious Bredrin and sistrin are going to say Rastafari from creation if the Almighty is from creation and for the man and woman who Hails Emperor Haile Selassie I as the Almighty, it's natural for them to say Rastafari from creation because through the livity and movement called Rastafari the creator was revealed to Many so whether 1892 or not the man is from creation that now reveal into flesh, when this man was just the Emperor of Ethiopia to many, for the People carrying locks on their head reincarnated in the west, he was the Almighty personified into flesh, i for one wont force my opinions on anyone but, it would be like telling me to committ suicide, if i was to see the Emperor Haile Selassie I less than thee Almighty, and this is the creator I am at peace with as Baba Ras Marcus as often said to me be at peace with your creator whoever you perceive him to be.

So whatever the angle, from you learn and see the creator revealed through the person of Ras Tafari, and you know the creator as the Almighty revealed in flesh, from a Rasta stand point you will say Rastafari from creation, a muslim can say Allah from creation to, for the creator as Always been here ever since time begun whatever name people want to call them.

anyway RASTAFARI FROM CREATION NO PROBLEM, FOR ILL SAY IT AGAIN, RASTAFARI IS THE ALMIGHTY FOR THE PERSON OF RASTAFARI,WHO SEES THE ALMIGHTY AS SUCH PERSON.

THAT SAID I THINK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH RASTAFARI IS TRULLY FROM CREATION, FOR THE LITTLE SHORT MAN IS FROM CREATION, IN THE INVISABLE TILL HE TOOK ON FLESH MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.
ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

What does "Rasta from creation" mean?
I am from creation too!
Re: I am from creation too!
Re: I am from creation too!.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com