Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Futur

greetings Ras Marcus ,
yes , unfortunately i have to confirm you the voices of death and revolts in Ethiopia , in this last week . I&I seen some pictures of the horrible things this "governement" of Zenawi is practicin . We talkin about brutal assasination , death sentences been made in the place . Shots in the head and inna plain face , not to disperse but to kill , intentionally to provoke fear .
This a long story , as you said , but sincerely this Zenawi is really a pawn , but a dangerous one .

Yes last riots began because of votes . Elections been made , and government sayd they will give the people the results about between 3 months .
But the people know this governm has lost and so they went to demonstrate pacifically their intentions . Ethiopian people nah want this dictator .

The problem with all a dis , are as allways bad people in charge who are easy moved by power/money of the western countries . So they gain help to stand as dictator soldin the people
and the land . sad to say .

The problem as i&i here are tryin to seh from months now , is well known and old .
If you well remember some times ago italy send back the obelisk of Axum , and it was already in the vision of now . Dem want to make the governm look good in the eyes of all the world , and so it was . But it was simply a trick . That's why i&i here in our little with our organisation already in those times were sayin to not trust this political movement .....none for the good , seen ?

Anyway always in that optic , figure out this :
like a month ago italian government send 220 millions of euros to Ethiopia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how much money dat is !! man ....
for umanitarian help ...figure out that !!!!
with Zenawi being in chief , this could only mean
PROBLEMS for all ethiopians and all the people who love Ethiopia .And to me this mean that italian governm supports that of ethiopia.
In particular , we talkin about spreadin and costruction of an industry overthere ( land sold ) and the complete cession of 2 or 3 likkle islands , GOOD FOR STRATEGIG WORLD WAR CONTROL , by amerikka , and italy is only actin as an instrument in all a dis .

Last sunday 19 of june we together with the ethiopian community promoted a gatherin in a famous square here inna rome , to manifest against the brutality being committed inna Ethiopia . I must tell ya , never before i personally have seen a so great numerous gatherin from ethiopian people here , dem come from other cities of italy too ....this to say ALL are against this atrocities as our brothers inna Ethiopia .
But , you must know too .....that this government of Zenawi got his emissaries all over dem embassy around the world , for this i say , watch out !
There could possible be some people whose only aim is to WATCH and HEAR ....
many here remain in their houses last sunday , because of fear . Dem say , this kinda agents from the governme who works in the embassy are very dangerous cause they can tell names ...you see , sothat parents , houses , friends are or could be in danger there inna ethiopia if one of them is seen protestin here against the gov . Or possibly that people won't be able to come back in his country .

In all a this , i must say that His Imperial Majesty is still talkin to His people .
Because as you say He left us many pages of truth and wisdom sothat we can easyly find a way .
More than us , African People inna Africa MUST recognise the Power of the Hola Trinity , and FOLLOW >>>>>>>>

In HIS footsteps Africa must rise and come again.

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Future
Re: Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Futur *NM* *LINK*
Adding the Positive
Re: Adding the Positive
Not In Flesh?
Re: Not In Flesh?
Re: Not In Flesh?
I APOLOGIZE
Blessed...Selah *NM*
Re: Adding the Truth
Ethiopian colonial expansion
Ras Marcus Question
Re: Ras Marcus Question
Re: Ras Marcus Question

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com