Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Adding the Positive

Greetings,
Along with the true negative practical realities stated let InI also acknowledge some of the positive practical realities that come from past, live in the present, and will manifest in the future.

1)Ethiopia is the dwelling place of the Ark of the Kovenant.
2)Tef is the most nutritious grain on the earth and is eaten at every meal within injera for the common Ethiopian.
3)Ethiopia is predominantly an agrarian society with plenty of food
4)The amount of water in Ethiopia is astounding
5)Because of Ethiopia's physical height there is relatively little Malaria in comparison to other parts of Africa.
6)Again due to the Equatorial Bulge Ethiopia remains such a high plateu that no Tsunami (human made or otherwise could touch the New Flower)
7)Zara Yacub, the only grandson of Haile Selassie I that officially hails Rastafari, has come out of Exile to live for the past 2 years just above Addis Ababa in Entoto.
8)The Rastafari movement has rooted itself since the early 60s in Ethiopia and survived and grown through both revolutions to now see the third generation being born of Repatriates on the land. All major Mansions of Rastafari are represented on the land grant in Shashemene. These Mansions are actively working together, regardless of some detractors, to seek the best means to address land grant issues as well as developmental issues. Three triumphs are the current running of a School which serves Rastafari and Ethiopian children, the ground breaking of a hospital for the community, and creation of the Tabernacle which is host to Ises each and every Sabbath. For His Majesty did say that Africa awaits her creators and what a joy to know and see the creations in this time which lead InI into the next phases of appopriate preparations.
9)The government accepting and honoring Bob Marley's gift to the world through a National Holiday is a step towards acceptance of InI faith in His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I.
10)The Culture of Peace within the Ethiopian vibration still lives in the midst of some violence. Greeting ones on the street with a bow and word sound of Selam is the norm in Ethiopia.

We know it is fulfillment of prophecy that Zion will be captive for a time but even in that captivity that we see today their is still life flourishing for native Ethiopians and transrooted Ethiopians. Yes the flag has been replaced by Satan's symbols but the original Moa Ambessa/Conqureing Lion Flag, like the Ark Of the Kovenant, liveth in InI structure, countenance, and essence and is mounted Royally as an ensign for the people in these last days which, when sealed, birth the new beginning. Remember Ethiopia has been sought after by demonic forces specifically because of what Ethiopia represents from anitiquity...the seat/throne of the Allmighty, the fertile region of the Garden of Eden, and the seat of resistance to colonization.

Give thanks Ras Marcus for the reality check. I share these positive realities not to combat the negative but to provide balance in our assessment of Ethiopias progress and congress. Still with the negative aspects of Ethiopia today my soul and physical choose to work towards rooting my life and my families in the incubator of life as my two times there have resonated my inner most being to spill forth InI internal Fountain Of Life into the external creation of Zion...The Allmighty's paradise on earth....indgredients=seeds,roots, fruits, cooperation.
In Peace,
Christopher Liontree

Messages In This Thread

Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Future
Re: Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Futur *NM* *LINK*
Re: Realities In Ethiopia, Past, Present and Futur
Adding the Positive
Re: Adding the Positive
Not In Flesh?
Re: Not In Flesh?
Re: Not In Flesh?
I APOLOGIZE
Blessed...Selah *NM*
Re: Adding the Truth
Ethiopian colonial expansion
Ras Marcus Question
Re: Ras Marcus Question
Re: Ras Marcus Question

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com