HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *LINK*

I wonder how many victims of the September 11th attack were card carrying members of the NRA.
I hope for your sake your gun protects you from the next attack, because your President has not done much, if anything, to remove the threat.

Correction:
The creator did not determine where you were born, your parents did, maybe you should direct your questions at them instead of this forum.
In addition, being born in a predominantly African-American neighborhood is no guarantee of a proclivity for all things African.

During the boycott, African-Americans established car/van pools, and in some cases walked to their low wage jobs. It was the "white" owned bus companies and their "white" employees who turned out to be the losers. African-Americans received low wages before, during and after the bus boycott.
So how does your cheap labor hypothesis qualify as a response to my argument of integration as a "white" strategy to gain control of African-American spending power?

If you are truly interested in the US wealth protectionist policy in Sudan, I recommend you use the Sudan Crisis link, located on the front page of this website. Here, I’ll even provide you with a link to one of its numerous articles.

Predictably, like your cohorts in denial you resort to name calling and labels. I cannot consider myself a "Black Nationalist" for I am a part of and one with the Universe. The majority of "Whites" do nothing, say nothing, and are quite happy with the "status quo" because it works to their advantage.
The same holds for "Bourgeois Blacks." The only voices of dissent are coming from communities, like Rastas, who refuse to be morphed into your dysfunctional family. So why are you here? Did an innocent web search point you to an article from this website? An article that spoke to your soul?
Why is it then, that the overwhelming response from you and your kind is admonishment. There are no children here to rebuke.
In addition, if you are here shopping for visitors to those websites you mentioned in your posts you're in the wrong market. Posters here could give two-shits about the opinions of the "white" people at those forums. You should really take B.K.'s advice.

Messages In This Thread

Black and white mixed marriages & material assets
the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *NM*
Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth
I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion ,
Re: Typical White Arrogance
Re: I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion
Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *LINK*
Re: Moonstomp showcase of white arrogance

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com