HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth

First I would like to inform you about what we talk about on this black forum of African reasoning. I do not know if you read your own history, but whether you did or not, I must tell you, that we talk about the very cruel acts of slave trading activities, which were implemented against Mama Africa and African people, more than five hundred years ago. This kind of reasoning, we regard as very intelligent, and responsible, considering that we are talking about, correcting some crimes against African humanity, as well as Mama Africa our original home land.

So if you come upon this African forum of reasoning, to be engaged in intellectual exercises, you are at the wrong site, we are talking about very serious matters here, African Liberation, Reparations, Repatriation and compensation, for the crimes which were committed against African humanity. We are not here to say things which people want to hear, we are here to speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Let the Europeans mate with their own women and have lovely white children which look like both of them, and walk the streets in dignu=ity. Let the Chines man mate with the Chinese woman and have lovely Chinese children, resmbling both of them, and live their lives in dignity.
Let the Indian people mate with man and women of their own kind, and have their children looking just like both parent, and live thier lives with racial dignity and heritage. Let all races mate with people of their own race, and have childern of their own race, and having their children having the living stamp of resemblance, and live thier life in racial dignity, and that include African people everywhere.

It seems to me that you just do not have much to do, and you just don't know what to do with yourself, so let me open your mind to some responsibilities which you are neglecting. African people are still living in the lands of captivity in the western hemiphere, and this has been so for more than five hundred years. If you are a good human being, then your duty is to help to correct this situation. You see the wealth which was made from slavery, was handed down to the sons and daughters of the who enslaved African people, so if you are European, then the wealth which was made from slavery sustained your ladies and your babies, therefore, the follwing generation is charged jiontly for the crime. But you can free your own conscience, by accepting the truth, and teach it among your own people, regardless of who you are, since the truth is the truth, and their is no higher elevation which a human being can reach, which is above the truth.
So speak the truth and speak always, cost it what it will, they who hide the wrongS they do, do the wrong thing still. You were just a little impertinent in your post, but if you repent and decide to speak truth, you may be able to redeem yourself from your ambition, which appears to be so much teller than your reality.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Black and white mixed marriages & material assets
the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *NM*
I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion ,
Re: Typical White Arrogance
Re: I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion
Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *LINK*
Re: Moonstomp showcase of white arrogance

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com