HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth

There are plenty of non-blacks that are complaining about their social situations. I guess it makes it easier for you to justify your blanket statements by believing the contrary, this is very similair to how the people over at stormfront.org talk as well. As for the presidential election, was there really a choice between who this country was to pick between? I dont think there was much difference between any of them, in my own personal estimation, the president is only there to represent his corporate sponsors agenda. As for Bush, I must say atleast I know they arent going to come and take my guns away anytime soon.

I guess social and economic limits do not count when it comes to white privelege, what was I thinking, I should hurry on to the next Bohemian Grove outing than. I can guarantee there will be black men and women there this year, fat chance they will let my ass in the door though. Only self imposed limits to white privelege, what a joke. Next point you make is your questioning of whites mingling with non whites, I do hope that is not some sort of attempt to discredit me or hurt my feelings. A little background on where I stand, I am white no questions asked I have black friends, I have brown friends, I have white friends, I grew up in a predominantly balck community, last I checked they called my hometown a chocolate city, go figure, guess I had little choice in who I got along with, or where I was brought up.
Maybe it was because the creator knew I couldnt hack it so he made it easy on me, try a little harder next time, your attempts are a failure. As for violent racists, all violence comes from lowered ego and feelings of inadequacy, racist or non racist, there is not excusability for it. I havent been afforded the opportunity to psychoanalyze any racist hatemongers whom have commited hate crimes, so I really cant make much more of a statemnt than that, by the way, where do you get your credentials from?

Free labour is definately a crime, I will not disagree with you on that ever. No implications were made with my bus boycot statement other than it being a cheap labor issue. I am curious as to how you diciphered that statement to imply anything different than blacks get shitty pay for shitty work.

More for the edification, even if you dont work for some company that relies on labor and raw materials from wherever, the money flow still comes from those people who do. Yes, the American manufacturing industry is dying a fast death, inevitable considering the climate of the world economic situation. I am no fan of Americans losing Jobs to cheaper labor in far away lands all for the profiteering of multi nationals. As for Iraq, who would argue differntly? Though I do have a question for you concerning white protectinist policy and Sudan, whats the US wealth protectionist policy there?
As for your finaly statement, how else would you expect people with that much control and power to run the world, would you trully like to make me believe you would be any different had you been born into that circle?

If we the people of the world cant learn how to solve our social problems, what kind of future do you really see for our children. There is no way we will ever go back to a time where whites and blacks and browns and yellows are seperate in the USA, maybe in other parts of the world you can achieve this, I dont really know if even that is possible anymore, it seems to me that if we cant learn to work out our problems together we will never find a ultimate solution.

One last closing question, why is it that people divide themselves up by culture? Thankfully we are slowly but surely seeing an end to that here in America, I guess thats what scares both the white and black nationalists most, becuase you both sure do talk alot about it.

Messages In This Thread

Black and white mixed marriages & material assets
the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *NM*
I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion ,
Re: Typical White Arrogance
Re: I never knbow when some man did talk bout Zion
Re: the assets would end up with the mixxed youth *LINK*
Re: Moonstomp showcase of white arrogance

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com