HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: One Black Love One Black Heart
In Response To: One Black Love One Black Heart ()

I hear you Baba and now that I know where the words of the songs started and how they started that makes me say even more so it's not a weak hearted song, for me the lyrics are beautiful. I have no control over people that want to use the title One Love as a green light for some beer drinking,weed smoking sex fest I was responding too what the song means to me and with the back ground you added it means even more now.The only point we may disagree on is I feel I can love my self and fam and as well as have love for others as long as they are not working against me and mine.I pray for the victory of good over evil no matter the color evil resides in. Much Respect Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Who made 'One Love' Marley's signature song?
Re: Who made 'One Love' Marley's signature song?
One Black Love One Black Heart
Re: One Black Love One Black Heart *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com