Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: All Rastas are Perfect and Know all about HIM

[[[ Back so soon? Just cant stay away huh? ]]]
ya miss me ;-)

[[[ How would your argument hold up with people who are not Rastafarians? ]]]

the same, Haile Selassie I is the last Solomonic king of Israel, upon the seat of David,
His words are Pure and True.

[[[ Is this a universal argument or can it only be used against Rastafarians, being that Haile Selassie is a christian emperor? ]]]

It is not olny the fact that he is a Christian Emperor, but by his own word he defended Christians, and upleld their beliefs. I would clearly undersatnd your point if Haile Selassie as a Christian Emperor took your attitude towards Jesus and Christ, but he did not. To see and know His Attitude all you have to do is research the doctrines and beliefs of His Chrush during His Life on Earth.

Was he the Revolutionary Changer as was Christ towards Judaism, or was he the Preserver and Keeper of the Faith ?

[[[ How long will you come in here and try to run InI through a guilt trip by using Haile Selassie I words? ]]]

If the Words of the Emperor offends you, then there is something within your belief structure that is not intune with His. He is the Standard, not us. mankind only makes it up as they go along. Jah and His mighty Angels keep and uplift JAH Standard and Order..

[[[ I will be glad when you learn some Amharic so you can read the actual words spoken and come to your own overstanding. So far, you are standing fast to words translated into English by most times, Europeans. ]]]

How is the Amharic different ? please show and prove. Haile Selassie I spook in English, His autobiagraph is in English. and it is CONSISTANT with his speeches and his public stand and his church.

Do you have any speech in Amharic where Haile Selassie I reflect an anti Christianity attitude ?

[[[ So you cant really be sure that the words spoken by Haile Selassie were translated correctly. It's not like it hasnt happened before. ]]]

yes I can, we can look to the docrtines and his actions, he meet with many christian leaders, and all his speaches are there, interviews went to Ethiopia and documented the words of the Emperor, he wrote and autoboigraphy, His church have written statement of Order adn beliefs. and they all reflect the same vision fo a Mighty African Chriatian leader who defends the teacing of Christianity and Defended the God given rights of his people.

[[[ If ones notice, the speeches that seem to contradict Haile Selassie's stance on spirituality from his other speeches on Christianity, are said to not be his....or not be verified to be his words.

I know there is one quote from Haile Selassie that you fail to overstand David:

"Religion is personal...no one can discern the ways of God." ]]]

How does this contradict, if you read the Scriptures with a Pure Heart you will find that Love is of the Highest Order, This still reflect His Christian values.

Let HIM be your standard for Christianity, and not these so called "Euro Christians" hell bend of personal power and global domination.

Messages In This Thread

Will the Real Christians Please Stand?
Re: Will the Real Christians Please Stand?
When (Christian)Rome attacked (Christian)Ethiopia
Re: When (Christian)Rome attacked (Christian)Ethio
Re: When (Christian)Rome attacked (Christian)Ethio
All Rastas are Perfect and Know all about HIM
King David
WILL DI REAL HUMANS PLS GET UP

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com