Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Rastafari livity is from Iration ire
In Response To: Question ()

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Haile I Selassie I the First, Emperor of Ethiopia , Iration Teacher, King of all Kings Jah Ras Tafari.

Rastafari livity is a natural livity, so it really had to be here before any book was written, And it cannot have the livity without the King Himself. Ras Tafari and Rastafari livity is from Iration, for the Emperor was here always and will ever be here. This has nothing to do with no book called bible

The Book called King James version of the bible has so much distortions and contradictions that no one in their real sense will fully see this book as the real guide for Rastafari livity.

There is a real Bible that is not the same as the king james version,for instance. This king james version is preaching that slavery is justified, and that a man who is a slave must honor his master always, regardless of what He/ She do to De I.

Another part of that book said that Christ said Render to Ceaser what is to Ceaser when he made the coin with His head on it, and then another part in the same book said give one tenth of your monies to (God) the church system as thites. Why should The Almighty Creator need any money?

Then another part said to not eat Swine, for the evil spirits were cast out of the Insane man and they went into that said animal, and then later they showed Peter a pot of swine and other dainty meats and told him to eat, for it is a sin to call what their lord made unclean. That is nonsense.

Then again. It always said that A man of a certain people call Nazarenes were not to cut their locks at all, then the same book turn turn around to say, it is a sin for a man to have long hair. Some real contradiction here ire.

Too long I and I people were fooled by saying our sins shall be washed white as snow because the original sin was black and so on. Who got the real curse of blackness which was always evil portrayed as a black effect? Black cat is bad luck, Black magic is evil, yet white magic is okay, and so on. This book is distorting the works of Jah

No wonder De Idren Dem I used to know in De 70s used to say, Rasta from Iration for it is natural to grow the locks. Even before comb was invented man was living the Rastafari way.

A real Rastaman according to the book was Samson and another was Joseph and another was Enoch , and another was Moses, and so on. They all had long beard and locks, which mean they all were sinning since it was a sin to have long hair and so on.

Even Aaron had Beard that went down to the skirts of his garments. Was it also a sin that time to let your beard grow so natty and long? No way ire, that was the true Rastafari livity going on in those ivers.

So why should it be any different now? or why should a man have to read a book to guide his way of life to righteousness? what if he cannot read the book language??what will he do then?? A man can even grow a long beard and no locks and that is accepted in the Christian world nowadays

I even saw that one day the book say Moses Commandment said thou shall not kill, and then some other day another Prophet came and say it is okay to kill in a holy way. I can't even fathom these false teachings ire.

What I really finding out more and more since the 1970s, is that nuff, nuff, nuff people are fighting against Emperor Haile Selassie I and His Children. And I know no matter what they do or say or whatever strategies they are using, they can never Conquer HIM, for He is the Conquering Lion of Judah, Conquering and to Conquer all evil. Where is the Sceptor of Ethiopia??

Man and Woman just have to live they own lives, and don't let no dictators rule them. I feel Religion is a personal matter. Even the Emperor Himself said that. Man must know they own way of life.

Man should Love the King always, for he is very merciful. Ras Tafari is I and I Light and Guidance and Salvation, so whom shall I and I be afraid of.

He is This man and That man,and yes they are the same man, from iration King Alpha Himself. Jah trod this earth mystic ire. Some has eyes and not seeing and some has ear and not hearing. It is the fulfilment of the mystic Prophecy read about it in psalm 87 of the same Bible.

No book can give the true teachings of Ras Tafari way of life. This irational livity is the natural mystic blowing through the air, and if you listen carefully you will hear. What a joy to hear the utterance of Ras Tafari of Iration.

BIGGG UPP Selassielive for this post.This is for good reasoning ire. Remember. I man is not saying there is no truth in the Bible. What I am saying is that the King James version of the Bible has too many contradictions, and the book was ditorted to benefit some people(So called masters). It is a eurocentric history book in many ways.

Imaging a one have to wait on this book to do right. Books are great to disseminate the ancient livity, yet Man also used them to defile people in many(taking away indeginous people land) instances too. Read Las Casas's The Devastation of the Indies and see what religion mean to some.

The content of this post is not intended to offend any special person here. This is only I opinion, Forgive any mispelling, irie.

Rastafari liveth itinually. Haile I Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari, Niyabinghi I.

Ninja Ras I

Messages In This Thread

Question
Re: Question
Rastafari livity is from Iration ire

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com