Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Question
In Response To: Re: Question ()

this post is valid and i think i need to type something again for i couldnt pass it.i would have to say the PRINCIPLES of Rasta is what man of different cultures followed-similar to a religion that has various ordinances that one follows, but doesnt know the MEANING of them, then u have one who is not following those ordinances but knows the principles and Meaning of them and puts it to effect, and Baptism is one of the examples.Rastafari with the ordinances such as dreadlocs, loving Natural laws of nature and other things might not be principles that other livities follow,but the reward is the same for everyone living UPful.Rasta as we know it,is from the Nile River that dwelt around Egypt and Incient Itiopia.Give thankhs for the post.the Saddhus in India are similar to InI as we are kin of the fold-eventho they might have different principles & Rules & Regulations-the FOUNDATION of Rasta is to Reason about the Sun, Moon and Stars!Selam

Essene Ra-sta

Messages In This Thread

Question
Rastafari livity is from Iration ire

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com