Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Question
In Response To: Re: Question ()

BLESSED YOU TYPED THE FOLLOWING CONCERNING THE QUESTION YOU ASKED.

Greetings
I know this question has been posted before. I have posted it before myself. I ask because some people seem to believe that Rasta livity is a product of the bible when in actuality, the bible is a product of Rasta livity. Ones say "Rasta from creation," yet limit Rastafari to a 1930 inception.

Ones also want to limit Rasta livity to Haile Selassie I. The wisemind of His Majesty was here from Iration. Many different stuctures with many different names have trodded in wisemind and righteousness throughout time. These people were doing Rasta work and Rasta livity. Rasta livity has been ingrained in our hearts from Iration. It has been revealed to InI by Qedamawi Haile Selassie in this time.

A book can not make a man know God. It can only tell him how another man sees God. InI have to find the god within. Who feels it truly knows it.

Give thanks Ras Heru, Ayinde, Diyouth, Iyah and Ras Marcus for the responses.

Peace
selassieilive

WELL WHAT YOU SAY IS NOT WRONG BUT ONE QUESTION THOUGH, WHO AND WHICH FLESH INSIDE MOTHER NATURE AND FATHER TIME SHOULD BE EXALTED AS THE ALMIGHTY, BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS BEING SUGGESTED TO ME THAT HAILE SELASSIE I IS NOT THE ROOT OF RASTAFARI, SELASSIELIVE AND ALL WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS POST WAS NOT HERE IN THE FLESH THEY NOW ARE IN FROM CREATION.

NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CAN TELL I WHO THE CREATOR OR WHO TO SEE THE CREATOR AS ALL THE RESEARCH IN THE WORLD WILL NOT HIDE THE FACT THE THE NATTY LOCK RASTAFARI MAN AND WOMAN ROSE TO PROMINENCE AT THE CROWNING OF RAS TAFARI AS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST OF ETHIOPIA, YES EVERYONE CAN BE AT PEACE WITH THEMSELVES EVEN IF THEY PERCEIVE THE ALMIGHTY AS THE DEVIL, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT.

ALL I'M SAYING RASTAFARI IN THE ISLANDS ROSE MIGHTY WITH THE CORONATION SO I WILL HOLD TO MY 20TH CENTURY UNDERSTANDING OF RASTAFARI, AND THAT UNDERSTANDING IS I ACCEPT HAILE SELASSIE I AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JUST LIKE HOW THE CHRISTIANS WONT GIVE UP IN THEIR REVERENCE FOR THEIR GEEZAS,
I WONT GIVE UP IN MY REVERENCE TO EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I AS THE ALMIGHTY.

THE ALMIGHTY IS IN EVERY CREATURE BOTH HUMANS AND ANIMALS, BUT IT IS THE PERSONALITY OF THE EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I I SEE THAT FULNESS OF THE ALMIGHTY IN.

DISPENSATION AFTER DISPENSATION WILL NOT CHANGE WHO I COME SEE AS THE ALMIGHTY, I WILL SEE EVERYONES OPINIONS AND REASONING BUT I DON'T HAVE TO NECESSARILY GO WITH THEIR FLOW OF REASONING, OR ACCOUNT OF REASONING.

I'M OLD FASHION YET YOUNG I JUST CAN'T GIVE A DIFFERENT REVERENCE FROM HAILE SELASSIE I JUST BECAUSE HE IS NOT ON THE THRONE ANYMORE AND IT'S NO BIBLE IT'S MARCUS GARVEY RISE UP THE MOVEMENT OF RASTAFARI.

THAT SAID VERY INTERESTING POST.

I AM HONOURABLE KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Question
Rastafari livity is from Iration ire

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com