HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: All Kings of Ethiopia were Called Lion of Juda

[[[ If you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen that I explained why it boils down to Haile Selassie, why Him alone of all the descendants of King David we proclaim as the Messiah. ]]]

I have read your post and your answer to the question of "why Haile Selassie out of all the crowned Lion of Judah, Kikg of kings and Lord of Lords" you stated "Today, Emperor Haile Selassie is the only Emperor of that lineage ,from its Kushitic foundations, through to the Solomonic branch, to this day when it is in a state of interregnum who was crowned in Addis Ababa."

So pretty much you are saying that what makes Hial Selassie I God is that he was crowned in Addis Ababa (New Flower)?

I find this hard to believe, but lets say what you are saying is right, from all the speeches and interviews and autobiography i have read about his majesty, the only time he mentioned Rastafarians was twice once in the interview in canada where he said he spoke to the rastafarians and told them CLEARLY that he was not Jesus Christ returned, and a second time where the he sent the Abuna to Jamaica whith the message that they were miss-representing HIM.

Haile Selassie I NEVER spoke about the Glory of the Rastafairans nor did he ever tell anybody to follow them because they have the truth, he continued to speak constantly about the virtues of Christianity and the worship of Jesus Christ.

Don't your think that is Haile Selassie I was God and when he went to Jamaica he and saw people worshippping him
he would have made it puplic to them at least that he was the return messian and they should continue to do what they are doing and continue to spread the gospel ?

but history teaches us that he did nto he sent the his spiritual representative to Jamaica to set us Ethiopian Otthodox Churches to teach the jamaican about Jesus Chrit and to baptise them in Jesus Christ.

Messages In This Thread

All Kings of Ethiopia were Called Lion of Judah
Did Haile Selassie Follow an ITAL Diet ?
Re: Did Haile Selassie Follow an ITAL Diet ?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com