HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Did I read correctly?
In Response To: Did I read correctly? ()

Each of us as African people, came into this world, as little baby boys and girls, and since were born of African origin, we were therefore African baby boys and girls. Later on as we go through the procees of growing up, by learning to sit up, creep or crawl, then learn to walk and talk, even at that early stage, we were Africans, and yet we did not know any thing about religion, or God, or Jah, or Jesus, or Ras Tafari Makenon, because, we were no yet at that stage, where we were exposed, to the great confusion which the world is in, as it relates to religion, and beliefs, and assumption etc.

Even if a child is born in an African community, where Rastafari teachings are practiced,the child will still be an African, before he is exposed to Rastafari teachings. What ever one becomes, he must be apart of his race, before he become a part of any teachings, which is practiced among his own race of people. Let us be pragmatic or be practical in our reasonings. You yourself was an African before you became a Rastafari person, if you wish to speak the truth, that is if you are an African.

This reasoning, is not about swimming after each others words, and try to create some intellectual confusion, this is about standing up for the rights of African people, and to resist all those, who are trying to turn back the struggle, for the Liberation of African people everywhere.

So SelasseiLives is right, we were all Africans,
before we became Rastafari people. Africans existed long before the year 1892, when Ras Tafari Makenon was born, and I will tell you right now, that if there is a way, that we could reach Ras Tafari Makenon, even as we speak, he HIM SELF would tell you that we were all Africans, before we became Rastafari people.

Many years ago, Ras Tafari Makenon was asked if he consider His self as a negro, and this was HIS reply, I am an Ethiopian FIRST, an African SECOND, and a negro NEVER, I am a member of the Black Race. I do not always quote speeches from His Majesty, I have a mind and my internal teacher is right inside of me. Since Ras Tafari Makenon, is not available, to JUSTIFY the various things which they claim Him to have said, I work out things in my mind as it relates to goodness, and Mother Nature and Father time. I use the glorious measuring stick, of Creation in it's glory, to measure what is right from what is wrong. I wish you goodness and revelation.
Again I send many oceans of blessing and self determination to African people every where
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

They can't remember...
Re: They can't remember...
G man
Re: G man
Joseph Marley
Re: Joseph Marley
Re: Joseph Marley/ras adam
Re: Joseph Marley
Joseph Marley
Re: Ras Marcus
Re: G man/ras marcus
Did I read correctly?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com