HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Dark-Skinned Africans???
In Response To: Re: Dark-Skinned Africans??? ()

From a conscious African frame of mind to be properly informed is obviously to not be blinded and brainwashed by schools of the conqueror like most sisters and brothers these days….It is to be taught day-to-day by doing research, it’s to understand issues not only intellectuality but also through the five senses or direct cognition. I concur, proper knowledge encompasses dynamism for there is solely much to learn and decipher from EVOLVING history, not only in the country we reside but the world. Holding onto this Information and using them is my firm determination to prevent what happened to my people and ancestors from ever occurring again...

Nevertheless in this world of dynamism the callous problems of chauvinism, colorism and racism remain the same. There is still NOT equal treatment and inequalities abound, the problems are still allowed to continue as inherited situations of disadvantage in every aspect of society. I realized through the knowledge gained by being told and through direct cognition that we are not and have not reach the point to where sex, color and race aren’t an issue. George W. Bush said so in his speech in Dakar... Yet, many are willing to articulate and commit to dealing with the unrealistic concept of a SEX-COLOR-RACIAL-BLIND society. That strategy and tactic harm more that it eradicates the problems from the face of the earth, while it still leaves in place the institutions that its oppression created.

How do you suppose chauvinism, colorism and racism can be eradicated? People can think whatever thoughts they want….I personally think it depends a lot in shaping policies towards the rehabilitation of the most subjugated who are the dark skinned blacks/ Africans . The global ruling class ought to eradicate how gender race and color play such a great role in our lives, faith, attempt, loyalty, fate, and even date. Definitely, it seems white, near–white and light skin supremacist racism towards Blacks, dark skinned Blacks and dark skinned Africans is too hard to deal with at the level of sophistication that it requires. Therefore these serious issues have to be invested by ‘informed’ dark skinned religious and political leaders themselves moved by the optimism that a gender, intellectual, cultural and material BALANCE will be restored.

I believe in the rights of all children, men and women! Whites, yellow, brown and blacks have the right to honest possessions and occupation as much as we the dark skinned Africans have the same rights. Our request for leadership is only a legitimate move to restore our rights and to bless the world with peace so our ancestors can show us again the way of Light, the way of Nature (Rasta).

Bantu-Kelani.

Messages In This Thread

Dark-Skinned Africans???
Skin Color nor make no one righteous ire??

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com