HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: wasters

I am not saying they don't belong on the website. I don't control who is on the website. As far as I know the only criteria for being on the website is that you don't blatantly violate the terms and conditions.
However I have formed a personal opinion that A FEW of the many people who post on here are "wasters" (British term - I can use em now that I live here). Rasi only came here to try to belittle the site in every way, he told me himself that "they don't know nothing about Rastafari do they" when I used to occasionally speak to him in the flesh. I tried to tell him, No, they do know about Rastafari, they just have a different perspective on it than you, but do arrogant pompous yankees listen to us poor unenlightened impolite over-emotional cussword-using caribbean people? Oh noooooo as red rat used to say. So he's been on here for years, sniping, sniping, sniping... he tried to use me against the website years ago, as in his simple mind the reasonings about colourism were some kind of attack on lighter-skinned and mixed race people, so HE started bringing up the first time he met me on a bus in C-bus and how he didn't judge me by my lighter-coloured skin etc etc. I responded that I in no way felt attacked or discriminated against by the discussion of a very real problem, namely colourism (words to that effect). Do you now see the irony and utter hypocrisy behind his post here? Do you not see why I felt the need to respond?
As for Andrey Thomas... I mean really... need anything be said? Do we even have to go there? He speaks for himself, albeit completely incoherently.
Disciple I don't consider a complete waster, just an annoying throat-clearing who has a mixture of sense and nonsense to add to the site. I wish he wouldn't post so, so, so much to the extent that a visitor could be forgiven for thinking that this is discipleofmaat.com, but I don't want him to stop posting, even if he does call me a "psychotic fool" trying to "assume an identity of blackness" LOL LOL LOL
And can't you see the LOLs, I trying to be lil light hearted about it too yunno!! It's not like I'm actually slappin em in the face or nothing!
And on that note I'ma (hopefully) leave u with a laugh: No offense to the intelligent people who do live in Ohio, but look nuh, joke is joke. Ohio (where both rasi and disciple hail from) is a place where people are SO dumb they call cigarettes "squares" (in a slack-jawed yokel-ish kinda way). WHAT is "sqaure" about a cigarette? Certainly not the cigarette. The box? Rectangular. I don't know where they find these Ohioans, I really don't.
Be Blessed sis. I done with the blazing now, I've made my point. And I'll spare rasi the postcard from Guyana cos I don't want no one throwing up all over their computer or nothing (google Agricola massacre, Lusignan massacre, Bartica massacre)... but bear in mind that Guyanese have no choice but to see these things in the real world in front of their eyes... so I don't really care too much about people's emotional feelings, bullets duz hurt a lot worse u c me sis?
Be Blessed... Rastafari Lives

Messages In This Thread

So I take it Somalia's PM is a sellout? *LINK*
Sade - Pearls (woman in somalia) *LINK*
Most of Africa's leaders are pigs...
Africa's not alone
Re: Most of Africa's leaders are pigs...
Oh come on now Rasi
Re: Oh come on now Gman
Rasi, you are funny... In a sad way...
Re: Most of Africa's leaders are pigs... *NM* *LINK*
OK Mr Pedantic
Re: OK Mr Pedantic
I feel you gman...
Re: I feel you gman...
It's acceptable because...
Re: It's acceptable because...
LOL
Re: LOL
Apologies to the Board
And I think you're an imbecile
Meanwhile... as you defend the indefensible... *LINK*
BRAP!!!! BRAP!!!! BRAP!!!!
Naw bro...
Re: Naw bro...
Re: Selessielives
Re: Selessielives
Re: Look at the Times:
Re: Look at the Times:
Pay attention brudda Selassielive
Re: Pay attention brudda Selassielive
Sometimes it's gotta be done though
Re: Sometimes it's gotta be done though
I've spent years not doing it.
THANK GOD FOR YOUR APPROVAL
so anyway child...
I clearly remember it.
just rasi, eh?
Re: just rasi, eh?
WHAT PROFANITY YANKEE BAI?????
Re: WHAT PROFANITY YANKEE BAI?????
yep grandwizard of protectionism/favoritism *NM*
Tryna get me banned aincha DISSiple
Re: Tryna get me banned aincha DISSiple
PATHETIC response.
Re: PATHETIC response.
Female entertainers
Re: Female entertainers
Hey doofus
Re: Hey doofus
Check it Rosalind...
Re: It's acceptable because...
Re: Most of Africa's leaders are pigs... *NM* *LINK*
Whatever dude...
Re: Whatever dude...
That's "*doesn't*" impact me, Rasi....

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com