HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Your thoughts on Islam...
In Response To: Re: Your thoughts on Islam... ()

So we have established the fact that all christian are idiots, and that the christian love to buthcer people. Is that what you would like to hear. Let's all go back and time and stop it. While we are ther why don't we stop other masacers. Let's go back and assasinted Ganges Kang and all those slave master, and the africans that helped them and collected them and the arabs, Christopher colombus. Let's kill the mayan and aztec high priest and kings for sacrificing their subjects. Let's go and kill the Inca kings and high priest. How abouth the cannibals of the south pacific, let's go stop them.

It's human nature to kill. I somethings would like to kill someone, I have thought about it. If I didn't believe what I do or the know the consequences, such as jail, I probably would. Come to Caracas, every weekend 70 to 150 people are killed by assasination. You can be chiling in your house and all you hear is BBBRRRRBBRRRR, po pop pop, eeehhhww eehhhhw ehehhwww sirens machine guns people screeming. It's as if you steped into hell, when you go into a bario in Caracas, ask gman he has been there.

You need to get over it. You have to understand that the people doing the killing, (the christians) were ordered by their superiors. They said in Jesus name, but it was not so. What about now, Bush, yeah christians. They go and bomed the shit out of a nation. Vietnam!! Japan!! What about Muslims that kill people. Look at sharai law, or whatever it's called. Look at human rights violations in Indonesia, christian and muslims fighting each other. What about the Christian Kings of Ethiopia killing the falashas because of their Jewish beliefs and want for independence. The chinese againts the taiwanise, or the Japanise ocupation of China.

People die, maybe it's Gods plan for population control.

Messages In This Thread

Your thoughts on Islam...
was it called Africa or were people just people. *NM*
Re: was it called Africa or were people just peopl
Re: Your thoughts on Jesus

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com