Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Divide & Rule
In Response To: Divide & Rule ()

Greetings good friend,

I do apologize for the manner in which I responded in some of my posts to you. I think the 'sillyness' is just a part of my personality that will always be there (even when I am quite old) - I tend to be a humorous person by nature but also take things very seriously (very very seriously). Sometimes, my 'sillyness' could very well be misplaced. Especially in a discussion so very important and crucial to the future wellfare of Africa and the humanrace.

So hoping you'll accept my apology on that front.

I also understand deeply (deeper than you may ever know) your feelings for wanting to exclude I. I will graciously honor your request with no ill feelings. I UNDERSTAND. Out of RESPECT I will not frequent this board.

I would like you to sincerely ponder upon and respect the fact that I did not go 'seeking Rastafari' ... but it is quite the opposite... Rastafari came and got me. That's that. I have no choice in the matter and it is impossible to 'turn around.' I would die behind those words. If we were face to face and you were asking me to prove that I am Rasta by staking my life on it, I would graciously, calmly and happily bow to your blade.

But it is not impossible for me to respect your wishes and understand why. And so I&I will.

As for the supremacy discussion - I agree with Rootka Zeb that it's about Jah Supremacy ---- Jah Supremacy reigns and as Jah people I&I should all have power and pride to the fullest extent. Again, I understand your stance and your motives and respect them. You are very wise and a great warrior, without I's like you the movement would move.
ISAIAH 43. v.3

For I am the Lord thy JAH, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

In closing this reasoning (at least withdrawing I-self from it) I leave I&I with this:

'Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him and her for my glory, I have formed him and her; yea I have made him and her.'

Jah Bless and fight on, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Divide & Rule
True True- Raspek 4 dat bro *NM*
Re: Divide & Rule (typo)
Re: Divide & Rule (typo)
Re: Divide & Rule:gman

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com