HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: no one else After Christ...

blombo clawwt, eh a so u reply quick eeh... blood fya... any ways, give thanks naturally, true...

"Jesus is God whom enter de World as a Man "
"He is the image of the invisible God"

...yet if u can see Jesus how could he be God when u say that HE is the image of the INVISIBLE God...eh, come again sista...
remember "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" it never seh that the Word IS God...

"Jesus said, "I and the Father are one.""
...In marriage man and woman join as one, in principal but not in form, as an example.

"I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"
again showing that HE/Jesus is doing things FROM THE FATHER, showing u that it is not Jesus but the FATHER.

"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

DID U see where Jesus claim to be God...I don't see it. because HE said I(one 'thing') and the Father/God(another 'thing') are one(same spelling, 'thing' ha)...and He said 'From', claiming that the source of His miracles is not Him but God/Father.

Those Jews must be speaking a different language, because it is only the Jews that said HE claims to be God. its like somebody asking u who post that...then u say its me...your are actually claiming that post is coming from u. Now if u said, its an Inspiration from Jah...then u actually claiming that post coming is from Jah because without JAH the post couldn't be there...u si mi...well if u disagree, come again sista...

"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'? "

exactly...now if u see a picture of me on a wall, is the picture me? or is it jus what it is, a picture of me on the wall. So if u want to know what I look like and you've seen a picture of me then want more do u want to see. to the eye the picture and me are ONE... if u disagree come again sista...

now chek it...people naturally project their identity/reality on an object in order to understand it (u read the post language of languages...O.K)...notice how the Jews wanted to stone something that is jus like them, a human body, because a human body is claiming to be something other than themself. so its like "how can u be God, when your jus like me, and I ain't God". A little bit of Jealousy, a bit of stubborness. yet their actions is righteous to what they know because a Man IS NOT GOD. It is not what u see that is God but the understanding of what u see is JAH...yet if u disagree, come again sista, an blaze it up...

some more questions.
what is sin?
what is a sinner?

give thanks
straight
guidance

Messages In This Thread

no one else After Christ...
The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus
Re: The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus
Re: The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com