Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: no one else After Christ...

Greets Breddah
me glad yah ask, me hope me overstand yah qwestions.. who is Jesus?

Jesus is God whom enter de World as a Man
In the past God spoke to INI forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he haf spoken to we by him Son, whom he appointed heir of all tings, and through whom he make de universe. The Son is de radiance of God's glory and de exact representation of his being, "sustaining all things by his powerful word". After he had provided purification for sins, him sat down at the right hand of de Majesty Jah in heaven.
Hebrews 1:1-3

For he has rescued we from de dominion of darkness an brought we into de kingdom of de Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, de forgiveness of sins..." He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him."
Colossians 1:13-16

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:1-2, 14

Jesus said, "I and the Father are one." Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
John 10:30-33

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the Father'?
John 14:6-9

de significance of de son of God is dat Him is Emmanuel, dat wha dem name Him, which mean translated "God with Us"...he came down here fe we..an its outta him grace an mercy dat we will be saved! de wages of sin is death nuh true? an him is de living sacrafice...seen?

a poor or unfortunate person, well Iyah,...me KNOW DAT POOR NAH REFER TO DE PERSON FINANCIAL STATUS IN ALL ASPECK, SINCE ME HAF MET AN KNOWN SOME ONES WIT NUFF FINANCES AN DEM SO POOR, NUH TRUE? I WOMAN HAF SED IT ONCE AN ME FE SEH IT AGAIN, ALL A WE SINNERS..ALL A WE..CHRISTIANS, MOSLEMS, HINDI, RASTA, INDIAN, WHAEVA..ALL A WE DE SAME, MANUNKIND..AN DAT IS WHA MEK WE POOR AN UNFORTUNATE FE TRUE..

Jah Blessings an Ites Youtman!!
me hope me answer de I qwestion, me give thanks fe de reasonin

kaya I

Messages In This Thread

no one else After Christ...
The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus
Re: The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus
Re: The Metu Neter on the WORD & Jesus

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com