HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Help me with a few things
In Response To: Re: Help me with a few things ()

I don't know...I do not feel dehumanized by being asked to talk about my race and though I cannot speak for others, I can give my opinion as to responsibilities of white rastas. It is a given that all here are humans bound together by the Law of One Love. In Mt. Zion there is no such thing as separation. This does not mean that we cannot explore our differences and come to a single overstanding. How do we do this without reasoning on this matter? We can always tell when we hit a nerve with somebody:they don't wanna talk about it. That's just when they should try.
Love
rootsie
I love this board

Messages In This Thread

Help me with a few things
Re: sorry #3 should read- Are "not"
Re: sorry #3 should read- Are "not"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com