Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: to the Message Board
In Response To: to the Message Board ()

TO THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH JAH

Greetings

I know that sort of reaction would surface and i acknowledge that human behaviour is nothing short of human beings. However INI live to learn and LEARN TO LIVE with one another IN HARMONY if it is the desire. But it should be mutual and sincere. This board is an open board to all who Irate. Not for 'masting'. Why should there be so much regurgitating in the reasoning? There are that many issues(critical) for uplifting and the appeals to certain contributors dont seem to result in any sign of caring about the sentiments of others.
Several offers were made in order to genuinely engage in healthy discussion; but the zeal of the brothers and sisters certainly disturb the peace. i acknowledge the calling of ones and ones to spread the gospel since it is INI duty as HIS Majesty endorses but i get the sense that our objectives are not clear.
Weeks have elapsed in one issue and counter issue
......the place that His Majesty holds within this trod as opposed to Jesus the Christ.
Genuine gospellers must know when they have to close up and move on.
One brother put it wisely that for INI it is vanity to attempt to cancel within INI irates the position that His Majesty holds within this trod. He said that the child jesus was a jew who
influence the "christian" trod; the Child RasTafari who was a christian influences the RasTafari trod.With this broad perspective we should come to a closure for the sake of respect for everyone; but no!!!!!
certain sises and bors claim the god given right to spread the "gospel"to such length to such extreme that verbal warefare became imminent.RasTafari didnt make ini to turn the other cheek and for some reason if i left the board which could be the next option, i would miss that part of the family gathering.
There is a post that offered ten points for further discussion in the name of african posterity and the only response was the area that stealthily crept in the same sore issue. cant INI put these controversies on hold just for a short time in order to accomodate other ideas. Why all that zeal to discredit Our Father whom INI cherish so much.
dont the I feel some level of silent high handedness that gnares and suffocates.I wish that wasnt so.I apologise if i cause pain but it remains part of the collective security that we should uphold; otherwise it is not the same.
Otherwise we are engaged by distracting spirits who glory in distraction.
Every Quote offered were referred to and then i find that i have to read the same quotes over and over again.i felt threatened by the brainwashing technique that the vatican applies on their victims in churches and in their stlye of spreading the gospel.Our submission is very important to them and detrimental to african liberty; cant you see. we are free and that is threatening to them so they persevere until we surrender for the sake of their perseverance; not for the sake of the truth; then they mentally enslave INI because they embarrase INI and we would prefere to ignore the embarrasement and let them have their way because we are so docile.FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
" ALMIGHTY JAH SET (SOME OF) INI AS WATCHMAN AROUND babylonian WALLS DAY AND NIGHT. HE SAID TO CHANT DOWN BABYLON GATES;PREPARE YE THE WAY, PREPARE YE THE WAY FOR JAH PEOPLE.
JAHHHH RASTAFARI
JAHHHH RASTAFARI
JAH JAH RASTAFARI

PRESERVE YE YOUR PEOPLE"
i am sorry if i offend His people.
ONE TRUE AFRICAN LOVE

Messages In This Thread

to the Message Board

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com