HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: I'm not dennying modern technology!
In Response To: Re: Don't talk nonsense Rasta ()

Yes all, thanks for the reasonig!

That's it, I'm not dennying technology, but, when is it really necessary. My daughter was born at home.

It was a challenge as all teh family where calling as crazy people. You know how hospitals are agressive for mothers, fathers and babies.

I agree that sometimes is necessary, for the mother could die in a difficult birth process. But, why this is happening to woman? Why is becoming so difficult for woman to give natural birth? I think is related with the lifestyle, and no preparation for that. It's a little ignorance. When my wife was pregnant, I was very sensitive for that topic and would analize all pregnant women aroun me. So many times I listen: I could give a natural birth but I'm afraid of the pain, I'm afraid of this and that... and the doctor SAID an poration is a lot better to me (?) ( to the doctors pocket maybe).

I LEARNED NOT TO DENNY A THING IN THIS LIFE, BUT TO QUESTION THE NECESSITY OF THINGS AND THE TRUE ABOUT THINGS! COME ON RASTA, WE GOTTA BECOME MORE INDEPENDENT OF THE SHYTSTEM AND MORE RESPONSIBLE (WITH RESPONDS)ABOUT OUR LIFE'S, OUR FAMILY AND NEXT GENERATION LIVES.

Do you know how much medicines(?)doctors give to kids at hospital, first hours of life? eye drops, vacines,...

People want to make a business of that, is it a business? Where is the human side of that.
Hospitals doen't give comfort to mothers. You should see the food doctors offer to mothers just after the operation. It's trash!

Making it a bigger topic, what about deads? My granparents born aty home and I saw them die miserably at hospital. I was born in a hospital but want to be prepared to die at home and get back this natural tradition.

What is the point if Babylon control our biths and deads? RASTA MUST MEAN INDEPENDENCE FROM THE SHYTSTEM? I DON"T WANT TO CONTINUE A SLAVE FOR BEEING IGNORANT ABOUT LIFE AND IT!S WAYS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, RESPONSABILITY COMES FROM RESPOND, FROM HAVING ANSWERS TO LIFE. SO, EVERYTHING HAS A UTILITY IN THIS WORLD, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE.

Give thanks for the reasonig!
Ras MAndingo, Brasil.

Messages In This Thread

Birthing Options
Re: Love to Hear this Words!
Re: Don't talk nonsense Rasta
Re: Discern Rasta
Re: I'm not dennying modern technology!
I am a Woman
they dont know
Re: Birthing Options

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com