HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For Gentiles Also.
In Response To: Re: For Gentiles Also. ()

yes natty, ini give thanks fi di reasoning...alot of people that i reason wid either end up being ingnorant or stubborn wid ini or back out, afraid fi reason pon a level(i'm not pointing fingers)or admit certain things. probably its me...tell mi if aso.

yes ini feel that your saying dem fi get slew. Let me tell you something. when you have a thought and the thought grows to a full fruit meaning the manifestation, it is death to another. if u disagree wid ini then that disagreement is you shooting me literally when its a fruit. Only a few make their thoughts grow to a fruit. such as Bin Laden, Hitler, and others. Bin Laden said that "I concur America in my mind first, then I will concur them physically"

as Jesus said that if you even think of murdering you are already condemmed of that act.

"There are many who see love and reject it"

No you cannot see love and reject it! its impossible. Love is a thing that pulls u in to it, make you want it etc. the problem is what one consider is love is different from another...its that simple. so why is it "...they know not what they have done". If you truly know the truth you cannot lie. If Adam and Eve truly know who is it that said "dont eat..." they would never do it. IF dem know seh they cannot hide from Jah they wouldn't hide...its simple.

ini following no law. ini naturally is becoming the law. Jesus seh HIM a ful-fill di law. it is written that the law is spritual so if ini physical, den ini ago try follow a law, which u can't. but when ini spiritual, effortlessy ini is actually the law. so every conception of thought always in tune wid Jah will who rule di heavens/spirits.

babylon meditation is like, if you look different from me then your view of love should be different from mines.
do you know how much black people nah give Bob Marley di full credit jus because him have a white father?

a nuff tings fi seh...i think you is a youth weh go dig up into tings...like Hebrew translations and whatever. I used to do those tings untill I realized that it jus a slow down my progession to the truth. Huh, do know the concepts, such as Hell and Devil and where they came from? (alot of mythology)...yes I said concepts. it vex ini fi know many a fight over bull, and get vex over material things, philosophies, that worth nothing. Some times i feel like tek a oozie an slew dem. but if I react to evil ini a praise it...and Jah seh have no other before me...learning to react to Jah love only. plus me nuh betta or wiza dan dem.

but InI want evryone fi ovastand Ini vision. JAH create a image. JAH create good as one ting and bad as another ting. HIM is the good ting and 'weh him name' is the other ting. The image make use of the tings and the tings is there for the image. so if HIM conca 'weh him name' the only ting that is left is HIM/tree of life. Meaning that Hitler, Willie Lynch will always be there, but the evil ting in them will be cast out. yet evrythin ini have spoken have to be seen on a down to earth LITERAL level...seen felt and heard.

sorry if ini write too long...a dus di vibes me ina now.

Oh yea:
"...would add to the scripture getting "WRITTEN OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE" <--- ETERNAL DEATH "

so me want to know how come there is so much Blurs Nawt version of one doctrine, the bible. King James, New King James, Good news...a wah gwaan natty...so wah you think, no word add to di bible you read...u ton deh, dem scholar a jinal.
u mus know dat already...analyze it wid the mind Jah give we people.

guidance

Messages In This Thread

For Gentiles Also.
Re: To Be One

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com