HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For Gentiles Also.
In Response To: Re: For Gentiles Also. ()

"50, 60, 70 thousand PAGANS me SLEW THEM all in the space of one day" -Sizzla Kalondji

There are many who see love and reject it. I do not know why- I am not one of them. There are many who read the same evidence for HIM divinity yet still reject HIM. I do not know why. Does JAH "want" to burn his creations? No. Is it sometimes necessary? Yes. Will InI witness his wrath? Yes- but not upon our backs.

Murderers, rapists, homosexuals, bisexuals, those who would sleep with animals, those who would commit incest, adulterers, kidnappers, kids who would strike their parents, masters who would kill their servants, magicians, witches, warlocks, diviners, astrologers, fortune-tellers, false-prophets, antichrists, those who would mention the names of false gods, those who would dishonor the Sabbath, and those who would speak the divine name <----- SLEW THEM!! BIG STONE UPSIDE THEIR HEAD!!!! BURN THEM!!! TOSS THEM INNA THE PIT OFF SULFUR AND SET IT ON FIRE!!!

Give thanks.

P.S. I also remember something about those who would add to the scripture getting "WRITTEN OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE" <--- ETERNAL DEATH

Messages In This Thread

For Gentiles Also.
Re: To Be One

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com