HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: For Gentiles Also.
In Response To: Re: For Gentiles Also. ()

Ai-yi-yi. Well that is good news for executioners I guess, they will still have a job when the kingdom of god is established, eh?
If Bob Marley was still physically alive, would you throw a big stone upside his head and cast him into the pit of sulphur? He was an adulterer after all. Or does that only apply to females?

If your son ever strikes you, are you going to stone him to death also?

Capleton "the prophet"- hmmm, haven't seen much evidence of his prophetical gift, must be a false prophet, why you don't go stone him.

WHo will be left after all these "heathens" have been thrown into a pit of burning sulphur? I guess others with the same opinion as yourself. Won't you get bored after awhile reasoning with people who agree with you on everything?

I can't overstand how someone of your obvious intelligence can take the scriptures so literally. To me Bible stories are so obviously metaphors and parables. I mean, snakes don't talk, for example. Never have, and never will. So you have to look for the symbolic meaning of things, not the literal meaning.

Anyway me bredren, peace and blessings to the I, until you come to throw I into the pit of sulphur, at which point it will be WAR- I'll be taking some of your "Rastaliban" religious police with me! (Chuckle)
Jah Guide. JAH IS LOVE, that is the word that is written in your heart, it don't need no book of rules and regulations.

Messages In This Thread

For Gentiles Also.
Re: To Be One

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com