Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Forgiveness?
In Response To: Re: Forgiveness? ()

What I explained can be applied in real life as simply as I said it and does not require one to realize life without death.

Your Quote:
"For the significance of forgiveing and the principal of justice depends on the fullfillment an satisfactory of ones life." (sic)

You will have to clarify what you are trying to explain here as it makes no sense until you state what you believe is the principle of forgiveness.

Your Quote:
"The damage is already been done...thus compensation is not something saught out for but becomes compulsory for the tireless spirit...that will not rest untill all are free...dead or alive." (sic)

Again, this makes no sense as compensation is not about replacing what was lost but reimbursement for the damages done and it is not compulsory, as people do not have to pay compensation. If they do not want to pay, then they should be treated like the brutes they are until they realize that they should compensate. Although people are aware that compensation should be paid it does not necessarily mean that the victim will endure prolonged restlessness if the compensation is not paid. So this part about the tireless spirit seeking compensation is not true for everyone.

Your Quote:
"Also, a person will not punch u if they know punching u cannot hurt u...and if u confess of no hurt, this initself is a torment to one who wants to hurt u...for that persons sees theirself powerless..." (sic)

This is empty rhetoric, as people simply cannot know how someone else will interpret pain or hurt and it is impossible for people to know that their negative actions cannot hurt others. This is something that individuals realize but cannot be applied generally.

It is foolish to confess of no hurt while someone is violating you. That is called self-delusion and it serves no good other than to make you a perpetual victim while leaving others vulnerable to similar abuses. If you tell me hitting you over the head with a hammer will not hurt you then I will have to test that out and I am sure many people will have to test hitting you with the hammer since we should not blindly accept that. But I am sure the rest of us will not be hit over the head repeatedly as we will demonstrate our pain and seek redress in an effort to prevent it from happening again.

Diyouth, in MY opinion what you are saying is not high philosophy, it is simply foolishness.

Messages In This Thread

Forgiveness?
Life Itself is a Precious Gift

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com