AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

...only taking a ride.

"It is not good to travel today. Neither to cross the ocean. Desert's so dry, water thirst kill you." - W. Rodney

Love & Peace

Now I man have been reading the I dem posts going back and forth since the reasoning changed from being about Pan-A-Fest to hearbs to censorship. I simply went away for a while to think about what the ADMIN said and when I came back there was fighting.

From what I sighted, initially there was no problem about whatever Bobo Kwame said about sinsemilla. If I remember correctly Prophet Kwame was saying something about the weather and having a desire to see other places on the Afrikan continent apart from where he is. He asked about hearbs in Botswana and also said something about what someone said about hearbs in South Afrika. That was when I man replied Bobo Kwame’s post and did mention hearbs in the different varieties that I have come across. I wondered if Bobo Kwame even got to read that reply before the thread was removed. I spoke of hearbs very affectionately using colloquial ‘nicknames’ and do admit that I mentioned that I have planted a seed or two before near some river. In my opinion THAT is where the ADMIN saw something that could be harmful and took the post down. I man was however surprised that the ADMIN said Bobo Kwame was the one who was promoting hearb cultivation.

The Hon. Prophet has made many references to hearbs before without being prosecuted. Would it make a difference if I was to say that actually those two buds bushes grew by themselves rather than I deliberately planting them?

I think the ADMIN should have left Bobo Kwame’s original post about the festivities in Ghana because that was vital information. I man would not really mind to have my passionate post removed and would accept that I have to be careful what I say about marauana on a public forum. Bobo don’t smoke i-science in public places anyway and often times too much advertising of the thing has led to friction with those who don’t use it and even unnecessary labelling of I & I as nothing but drug addicts.

It always distress me when I see the reasonings hereupon turning into vicious exchanges and ones putting each other down. There’s a difference between friendly poking, hateful arguing and constructive criticisms.

Give Thanks

Messages In This Thread

Censirship on this forum????
ADMIN! Re: Censirship on this forum????
THE I's HAVE TO FREE UP STILL....
Re: THE I's HAVE TO FREE UP STILL....
Re: Censirship on this forum????
how stupid is that?
who says web-owners cannot censor?
KEEP THE CHRONICK GROWING!!!!
ITS ALL GOOD!
No!!! It's not all good!
ITS IS ALL GOOD CAA DIN REALLY REED I POST!
...only taking a ride.
Re: ...only taking a ride.
Hon. Ras Paul I pray the I build a chalis!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com