HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks TV Archive

Hailé Selassié quote: what do you think?

This is the first I post here. Now, I don't post this in order to put anybody down at all for sure; to me the whole thing is quite clear though. Read this Hailé Selassié I quote and let me know what you actually think:

"-Canada, 1967, aboard the Royal train (the first personal radio interview that Haile
Selassie ever granted).

Question by Bill McNeil: "There are millions of Christians throughout the world, your Imperial Majesty, who regard you as the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

SELASSIE's answer: "I had heard of that idea. I also met certain RASTAFARIANS. I told them CLEARLY that 'I am a MAN', that 'I am MORTAL', and that 'I would be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a MISTAKE in ASSUMING or PRETENDING that the HUMAN BEING is emanated from a deity'."

Peace out.

P.S.: I read a post below; what's this thing about "White" Rastas? I've never heard or known of any religion on this earth (Christianity, Islam, Hebraism, Buddhism etc.), except the NOI to a certain extent, that is suspicious or even against a group of people because of their skin-colour for real. What kind of religion would this be?

Messages In This Thread

Hailé Selassié quote: what do you think?
Re: Hailé Selassié quote: what do you think?
Re: Hail Selassi quote: what do you think?
YOU MISSED IT
Re: YOU MISSED IT
Yo leftist militant Hayl Selasse I is Almighty God

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com