AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Give Thanks Kween *LINK*

for your SCHOLARSHIP and RESEARCH...

for the Massey site, there is way too much scholarship here for my brain I think but will give it a go:)I hadn't come across him before, that is until I found "The Speaks" so I have to catch up.Egytology ,I am catching up on as well.

for the link to African Mathematics which has lead me on a trail of natural fractuals and transformational geometry..WONDERFUL stuff.

for the link on measuring the Dark, fscinating as this really made me think of the "tarnished" auras I have seen e.g take the bright colour from one of your beautiful Californian oranges and paint it with several layers of bright lime green and a colour will appear which turns the stomach. I have seen this colour several times surrounding people who dabble with with heavy drugs and alcohol and errant behaviours.

My "Favourites" box is overflowing with much information, so much that my computer fixit man yelled at me for using the computer as a cardboard box.."what filling it up to capacity?...it is my library," I protest.

TOO much more to think of but many heartfelt thanks for it ALL.

Peace, Judah (hope the link works)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com