AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

interesting . . . *LINK*

I find all of this suspicious after the shooting of the guard at the holocaust memorial museum in D.C. Looks like they are lumping "black seperatists" in with white hate groups now.

"The SPLC has been tracking hate groups for almost 30 years. In its spring 2009 Intelligence Report, they found that 926 hate groups are currently operating in the U.S., an all-time high. These groups include the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, racist skinheads and Black separatists."

source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30876593

And now this:

"Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama

President's former pastor hasn't spoken to Obama since the inauguration

Obama's former pastor makes controversial remark about Jews
June 11: Rev. Jeremiah Wright makes controversial remarks about Jews. MSNBC's Norah O'Donnell reports.
updated 26 minutes ago
HAMPTON, Virginia - President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, is blaming "them Jews" for keeping him from speaking to the president.

Wright, the former pastor of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, said he hasn't spoken to Obama since he became president.

"Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press of Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference.

Story continues below ↓
advertisement | your ad here

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

Obama was a longtime member of the church but resigned from it and cut ties with Wright after videos surfaced during the presidential campaign showing Wright's sometimes provocative sermons. Wright's incendiary comment included shouting "God damn America" and accusing the government of creating AIDS.

In the interview Tuesday, Wright also criticized Obama for not sending a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, saying Obama chose not to for fear of offending Jews and Israel.

"Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing (by) the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.

The White House declined to comment to the Associated Press on Thursday on Wright's remarks. A phone message left by the AP at Wright's home wasn't immediately returned."

source:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31246353/

Someone has made the connection:

The Rev. Wright and James von Brunn -- Creepy Coincidence That Their Anti-Semitic Hatred Was Hurled on Same Day

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-felsenthal/the-rev-wright-and-james_b_214449.html

Messages In This Thread

interesting . . . *LINK*
Re: interesting . . .
true . . .
codified language......
interesting . . .TARGET
one day...
Re: one day...
Voice Recognition *NM*
Voice Recognition *NM* *LINK*
Re: interesting . . .TARGET
for GMAN

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com