AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: soldiers kill Guinea-Bissau president

yet you respond to me word-4-word because you worship me.

Otherwise I would have thought that you would have something to say about the news flash that you posted...or just simply ignore the King of Long-windedism.

Nice reasonin' tex.

*****I work at a college, so my college age daughter's tuition is FREE. Irrespective of Obama or YOU being the president ******

Well you mentioned the "daughter's tuition" card when you were up on here promoting Obama for president. Good job, BTW, I almost wanted Mccain until I heard the convincing arguments from you. Boy am I glad to see that Obama is CHANGING so many things. Black hands with red blood is indeed different from white hands with red blood. I guess it really makes a difference to see such beautiful daughters instead of drunk/coked out Bush children. I tell ya, it really makes a helluva difference to the world.

BTW,
Now I could have sworn you said you worked in a prison or with incarcerated youth because you asked about 'life imprisonment'. Perhaps I need to check the archives to see where my misunderstanding comes from.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thursday, 15 January 2009, at 3:50 p.m.

Ever be given "LIFE" sentences in prison? Im working with incarcerated adults and Yesterday, I was talking to a 'youth' who has an 'out-date' of 2090.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess you can work WITH incarcerated youths but not work at a prison. But I would be interested how you work with incarcerated youth AND work at a college...especially youth with life sentences.

It ain't like you are dealing with a kid who boosted a pack of now-or-laters.

Messages In This Thread

soldiers kill Guinea-Bissau president *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com