HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Evidence of what HIM did on the Sabbath?

Greetings in the blessed name of HIM JAH RASTAFARI

I would like to know, what did His Majesty do on the Sabbath. I am aware of the law he issued banning work on the Sabbath Day, which as far as I know, was Saturday. However, I am interested in what HIM actually did on the Sabbath. He is a man that worked ceaselessly, so I am wondering if he stopped his work on this day of the week? Did he travel on these days? Did he spend money? Or perhaps HIM took the day every week to pray and meditate, but I have not heard anything about this.

There must be some evidence (maybe I am missing it in the Autobiography), as to how HIM acted on the Sabbath. The autobiography often does not always specify dates so it is a difficult question.

HIM did tell us to obey the 10 commandments, so I am seeking information as to how to live in his blessed example.

Give thanks

ps big up my bredrin 360 in the building

Messages In This Thread

Re: Evidence of what HIM did on the Sabbath?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com