Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Here is one 'universal truth' for Black people *LINK*

7.1. The Paradox of Colour: the Black Arab who is Anti-Black:

Thenceforward the Arabized Africans of middle Sudan will pose as non-black Arabs. Intermarriage with light-skinned people will always be consciously sought as a process of cleansing blood from blackness. A long process of identity change began; in order to have access to power and to be at least accepted as free humans, African people tended to drop both their identities and languages and replace them with Arabic language and Arab identity. The first step to play the game is to overtly deplore the blacks and dub them as slaves while you yourself are a black. A new ideological consciousness of race and colour came into being. The shades of the colour of blackness were perceived as authentic racial differentiations. A Sudanese-bound criterion for racial colour was formed by which the light black was seen as an Arab (wad ‛Arab and wad balad), i.e. white or at least non-black. The jet-black Sudanese was seen as an African, i.e. slave (‛ab- or ‛abd). Then an endless list of derogatory terms was generated in Sudanese culture and colloquial Arabic of central Sudan which dehumanize the black Africans, such as farikh, gargûr etc. In this context the properly white and light colour is also discredited; it is given the derogatory name of ‘h alab’ i.e. gypsy. A Sudanese Arab proverb says that ‘the slaves, i.e. black people, are second class, but the h alab are third class’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not only the 'boer' (inbred dutch and belgian psychopaths) and the english who found 'paradise' in Africa, 'paradise' with one flaw (from thier point of view) : the African. "We are back in eden my good volk, but the serpent is still here....what shall we do?"

The existence of this situation, where we have people who 'love' Africa, covet Africa and it's products while HATING and DESPISING with all thier might the one specie of humanity who are truly indigeneous to Africa is something that needs to be addressed. The existence of this FACT must be placed at the head of EVERY agenda. From the so-called united nations to business dealings between individuals, the existence (and the power) of this situation must be at the forefront of all discourse. So, if I had to deal with a 'white', I would have at the foundation of my strategies the knowledge that this is a being who is incapable of dealing (for long) outside the influence of it's 'racial' identity. Regardless of how it presents itself, it is first and foremost, a being that will never consent to amalgamation into anything that originates 'outside' of it's own constructs unless it is assured of an assumption of control somewhere down the line.

It will seek to make everything conform to it's own limited vocabulary.

I have said this before : we communicate (Africans and 'whites') because we Africans went out of our ways to establish a commonality. We have adapted our incepts and meanings so that they can fit into the pantheon of 'universal truths' that the 'white' mind can handle. In spite of this (or maybe because of it), we are despised. We are so despised that we become ashamed of ourselves. We now seek sanctuary from this shame in the camp of our enemies.

I have asked people (i.e Africans) this question : Are you aware that your extermination is being sought after by 'whites' and semi-'whites'? If the answer is "no.." or some other form of denial, I leave the person to carry on with his/her day-dreaming fantasies ("can't we all just get along?). If the answer is "yes, I am aware of this..", then I ask, how does this knowledge affect the way you live your daily life? Or are you waiting for the knife to be at your throat before you start worrying?

Black people were told long ago to stop singing and dancing, stop wasting your days and your energies in futile pursuits. Whatever you are engaged in, ask it this question : "how will you enhance the positive outcome of the life or death struggle that Africans are currently embroiled in?"

The paradox the 'black arab/american/european who is anti-black' often finds itself in is that it will itself experience anti-Black moves the minute it steps into the TRUE centre of 'whites' or semi-'whites'. So, what is the purpose of all this self-hatred? What is the reward?

Or is it true each mental disorder is related to a virus? That while the viruses that cause influenza, SARS and HIV have been researched and identified, those other viruses that cause mass epidemics which manifest as mental disorders have been neglected (on purpose or accidentally).

We should all know by now that the naygrow is a world-wide phenomenon (as shown in the article from which the extract came). How can it be cured? What would be the universal application that would cut across all current cultural differences?

The devising of such a universal application is a matter of first line urgency. There is no point seeking cures for ones in the waste only as this would still leave a reservoir for the enemy to draw from. And, there is no point seeking a cure for ones in Africa only (same reasons as above). We all have to move together or we will not get far before being dragged back by our worst enemies (the naygrow). We need a universal cure.

Messages In This Thread

Here is one 'universal truth' for Black people *LINK*
Re: Here is one 'universal truth' for Black people
A universally applicable insight
INTELLIGENCE and the feminine brain
Re: INTELLIGENCE and the feminine brain
beautiful *NM*
Re: The 100th Monkey
I'm most delighted!!!! *NM*
Re: The 100th Monkey
Re: Here is one 'universal truth' for Black people *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com