HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

"Black Mans Redemption"

Most of INI...do not know about the books that posses great knowledge of who we were/are and how we use to live...nor even atleast know the names of authors, leaders, teachers, scholars, to look up, to recieve that knowledge...

and if we do...the information sits in the back of our heads while we do what we "have to do" to survive...not being able to live according to the information of how we should...

I've witness, seen and heard debates, concerning "the Black Mans Redemption"...conceptionalizeing upon conceptionalizeing...from Racism to Sexism...and it is becoming tiring and ridiculous...

The truth is...its not because of him or her...or them and those...its not because of a mental brainwashment or a syndrom, or the man made vibrations frequencyes to control peoples thoughts...The truth is...WE DON'T WANT IT...we don't truly want to be free...'redeemed'

the other day I mash a works pon a site...at this site u will find black and white people...and anytime I pass...INI a look ina dem face...and they look in my face yet none woulda hail...couple days pass...an mi stawt fi hail...den them stawt hail me back...

aso mi know seh...most of INI don't want unity...instead just stare...or hang heads down or look the other way when passing...that example may seem like nothing...but it speaks volumes...

and another message board I posted a serious question...asking if anyone ever thought about owning there own, or do something different than the set standard...9-5, lease car, mortgage house,etc...and the only reply was..."thats an intresting question"...huh

The knowledge the philosophy the history, inspiration, can all lead u...but it can never be enough...until u the individual want it...

u can't expect people to care about ones, thousands of miles away, when they don't give a damn about di utes around the corner...

u can't expect someone to understand racism/sexism, if they accept society as is...wanting no better...

in America I sight INI on the T.V telling INI to vote or die...when praticaly there shouldn't even be a vote...I don't need to vote somebody that is going to talk or propose what we already know needs to be done...and he who speaks still isn't doing it...it is u the cashiers, the supervisors, the farmers the transporters, etc...yet INI say vote or die...is THAT HOW MUCH WE WANT IT...?

its like people in a house...they know they cannot live without food...in wich in the house there is enough food for all...yet ones are hungry...tell me, whats there to vote on...whats there to organize about...I don't want to hear bout love or hate...mi nuh wah hear bout sufficient funds...coz money value off of the earth, and the demand for the earth, wich cannot be without INI...so if INI is hungry someone OWES INI before they CHARGE INI...

but again...most of INI, will not see it like that or in that prinicple strength...coz they just don't want it!

for the life that I have recieved...and the things that I have seen and heard...the more u want it, the more u focus on it...the more u focus on it, the more u see that it can happen;moreso than it cannot happen...and the more u see that it can happen, an individual is most likely to DO SOMETHING towards it...and change will take place...from social to national and world wide...

it is not a group of people to rally behind a couple of individuals hailing them as leaders, so that the enemy conspires to kill and frame INI...instead everyone is Leader...evryone is a threat to injustice...

all from the simple instance of wanting the BEST in life...settling for nothing less

so for my part...as I am encouraged...I have to use the medium such as Music...not to say "bun babylon" or sing words of prosecution however right and truthfull...but to highlight the glory that is in life where ever I see it...and use the glory of the earth itself not to speak the obvious but to have ones think the obvious...in saying "why can't I achieve such"

an invidual who knows its there, want it, and go for it...then that is when the individual who didn't know about racism, now confronts it...those who didn't acknowledge sexism, will then see it...those who act as though the system is upright, will start to see that it is corrupt...all because individuals are stepping out of there set standards/morals of living...by wanting better...and the awareness mulitplies itself...and spreads amongst INI...

as them seh "Black Mans Redemption"

blessings...to all...good and gracious...

Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

"Black Mans Redemption"
Re: "Black Mans Redemption"
a youth withe no time for games?
Re: a youth withe no time for games?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com