Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: a youth withe no time for games?

ur quotes:
"'people' suffering around you right now diyouth. 'people' in your family. you have no need for problem solving? "

" where not aiming high enough...too much a we a sekkle for the alternative... ". perhaps you are not. "

"diyouth, are you doing better as you state " if yes...then it simply means, some or all of INI is not doing the better...simple... "

"didn't you begin this by discounting the knowledge that ones encounter. why twist it withe necessity and external/internal pressures. we all grow up, diyouth.

just put one foot forward.... "

My response:
discount...everday we turn our heads to the left or the right, and recieve knowledge...in like manner a ute can turn there head to the books of scholars and such to gain knowledge...its a natural ting, I'm not discrediting or saying it has no use...the point made was that the knowledge can lead u but can't move u...thats the truth...

anyone can say anything...lie or truth...I cannot prove my virtue to u...especially over the internet knowing little of me...yet only a response of proving my virtue can satisfy ur 'attack'...However u know this already...so truly u out fi raise hell...

u si u...is a character...bless u self, and remain original, and bun out di carbon...because u have said nothing that I don't agree with...other than the hell weh u a raise...a nuh nuttin...fyah is for the purification...

so keep blazing diyouth...just mek sure when I ready fi dash a fyah, uno nuh run from it, to burbi naaaaaaawt....nuff a uno have a tendacy of doing that...

other than that...u realy have nothing to say...to edify or correct the initial post...

the point is...within the "Black Mans Redemption"...Most if not All of INI, got to aim for the best...and realy want it...whoever u are, where ever u are, and whatever u want to do in life...from u born here u have a right fi live the best amongst INI...

Blessingsssssssssssss

seshatasefekht

Foward

diyouth

Messages In This Thread

"Black Mans Redemption"
Re: "Black Mans Redemption"
a youth withe no time for games?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com