HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re:
In Response To: I aint did nuttin to nobody ()

On the basis of what proof are you founding your reasoning? Unfortuanetly people like Mumia Abul Jamal are in prison because of people who take action on the basis of anything other than PROOF, FACT and TRUTH. On the basis of what proof are you making these terrible terrible accusations and I might add astoundingly mindblowingly wrong assumptions and claims against me.

You couldn't be more wrong about me disciple. I am happy to reason and answer questions also, but not in this type of, um, how should I say this, not in this way.. its not what you reason about its how you reason that creates in me the desire to wish not to "reason" with you. I don't consider you an enemy, in fact it was and is you who brings in the enemy factor.

If this were outside of an international REASONING forum and you were for example a person living in africa - like I said before, I could see where your coming from but this is not that and that is not this. Even so, I wouldn't be trying to go there, nor involve myself in black african related disission makeing regarding those issues. In fact I've often worked on some writings to "send" to whites living there to persuade them to leave, etc. but don't have time to get into all that right now. Also, as I will be writing in part of a response to a post in another thread later in the future, the fact will be brought up that this this board is not clearly titled: Black Rastafarians Only Speak and "reason"/make statements/opinoins that fit within a clearly defined peramiter and nothing else - if - it did say that I would truly not post here out of respect and consideration for the founders of that such place - because yes, then that would clearly be rude and even violating, etc and out of place for me to be there - . But disciple, I remind you to take notice... that is not the case in this situation.

Now it truly comes down to this: I'm the one who cares the least about -group reward - and benefits the least from what I say - so therefore have nothing to gain in that respect - although its apparent you do, it would hurt you dearly to "lose face" with your group here - maybe I shouldn't assume though, that is like me calling you a coward without fully knowing who you are - maybe I shouldn't do that then.? maybe not

anyhow it truly does come down to one or two things....

-Where is your proof?

-secondly it comes down to opinions against opinions, and if you honestly wish to operate outside of the rhealm of 'enemy" and would like to deal realistically with facts, and would like some real proof for you to draw your "conclusions" about me upon - feel free to email or phone me or even get to know who I really am - ask me a few sincere questions seeking an answer for the answers sake only. You don't have to be my friend. Get to know the real me and then be on your way then if you prefer. But please by all means, get to know me before cutting me down in such ways publicly.

Of course you can remain an enemy and remain confortable in your wrongful opinions and actions toward me - none of which again have been based on any real fact, proof or truth.

I recall however that alot of Christians do that to "heathens" though.

If you would like some sort of real foundation to base an image of me in your mind upon, outside of the public soap opera, please do contact me, you are more than welcome to at any time

okay, where was I: conclusions that draw on fact.

science and religion, for example do not arrive at conclusions about reality via means that can be held up as equal ... which means do you prefer to use to base your conclusions and actions toward other human beings such as myself on?

I am not against all science or scientists - only capitalist science and unethical uses, purposes and manipulations, etc. Therefore I sometimes draw on science in my reasonings - its far higher and purer than any form of humane doctrine or dogma or limited opinonions and perceptions to draw upon to base any sort of conclusion (however, can be used wrongly) anyhow, lost track.... in regards to our little "dispute" I am requesting of you to use science to formulate "your 'truth'" about me - and if everyone were to use the same "methodology" to base there """opinions""" toware me and there subsequent actions toward me (in this case public use of words,etc)- maybe there would be some sound judgements made and a uniform conclusion based on reality. You don't have to "like me" or even be "similar to me" but you can form your conclusions about me on something other than what you have been - because they are absolutely false.

Scientists accept that the stronger proof will overturn previous theories and they also acknowledge that not everything is knowable.

I can't help but point out that some things are accepted as fact because of the preponderance of evidence, whereas often lies are accepted as "truth" for a variety of other reasons - opionions being one of them.

And by the way, I am not Rootsie. I am Heather and will always be Heather. Rootsie and Heather are two very different people. Feel free to like Rootsie more, I could give a rats a@@. I think for myself and with my own mind, and I'm sorry if that is disturbing to you. Nothing against Rootsie - I know her from a loooooooong time ago. But I am not Rootsie. I actually do share a few of her views however and a few of rosalinds also.

I also have quite a deep and keen understanding of the issues you keep bringing up. And have for a looooooooooong time. I could expand on this but will await your email. I don't need to "look" good to those who post here, I what I am. (by the way that wasn't a purposeful reference to Peter Tosh, however, it just accidentally fit in there in such a way nonetheless on accident, lol. ) None of this is new to me and I've been reasoning upon all of them and more since I was a wee child/. ( I also did not come upon Rastafari, especially in some sort of "search" for a faith or culture, or "tribe" etc... not at all. And I feel it really goes against my grain to ever go su su'ing & finger pointing and holly rolling that way about others - especially within their "presense" - how pathetic can someone be to do that or even think they could or should go "there." Just plain wrong.

If I acted like that even as a child I'd get a severe beating, probably to illustrate just how serious of a wrong it is to do such a thing like some of you do- it rocks my world to see adults, especially in the name of almighty Rastafari doing it.

but you nah bother me, you can go to batty h*ll for all I care when you act like that, but you also have the chance to prove otherwise about yourselves because none of us are truly good or perfect, least of all me, so prove otherwise about yourselves then and contact me -

those are things I personally feel not to bring up into reasonings, especially people I have not even taken the time to get to know... at least in the manner that some do. It might even just blow you away what I truly do know, feel and think. But then again, - you never asked.

I'm not here to prove whether or not I know more than the next person.

and by the way, Ras Mahal, if your reading - I never wrote that I have a black soul or am black on the inside or something like that that I'm aware of - I don't feel that way at all. I posted a poem/song or something written by someone else in response that I thought was a nice gesture towards the immense troubles a sistren of rosalinds' was having in Ethiopia - all sorts of nastiness and fu fu and su su and accusations against her and mistreatment and other things mentioned (reminds me of something)- so in shorness of time I just saw that song was fitting to the content of rosalinds post - not in any refernce whatsoever to me thinking I have some sort of "black soul" or am "black on the inside" so please don't ever misquote me -especailly publicly - unless I come out and say "Hi, my name is Heather and I feel I am black on the inside" - that being said - many many other things written on this board in reference to whites are very mistaken and unproven also - but running out of time to get into that at the moment -

just know this for now - your assumptions about me and my knowledge of white supremacy couldn't be farther from the truth. If the truth were the earth then your comments are way out there on the starship enterprise - way past pluto.

These types of misunderstandings and vexations, etc could easily be avoided though. By not doing and saying certian things and also if your going to go so far as to talk sh*t about people - especially in the serious contexts many of Ya'll do, then please be a decent human and also go so far as to ask a few questions first.

again, to avoid this, stick to what you do know then and what you should be concerning yourself with.

and remember, all you have to do is email/call/and/or also even visit in person if you wish - otherwise - please, you along with some other, stop your nastiness towards me because it is wrong and thats the last time I'll say it. I'll only be posting a few more posts on the board due to reasons other than again your unfounded assumptions - there is just noone here reasoning deeply on the "issues" I prefer reasoning upon - thats all. Noones fault really, just how it is - if someone happens to find this board and can reason without trying to hurt others on the basis of many things that reside outside of truth - maybe I will reason here again, unless the stated focus of this board changes.

I think you also brought up some other post I posted - in all honesty discp. (&any others)it truly doesn't bother me at all if noone replies to my post. As you can see I'm not here looking for "nice word/sounds" etc.. or I wouldn't write and post the things I do write would I? And if I do something goofy or silly its not because of that - its just because beside being a deep serious thinker and mystical rastafarian and along with being a very action speaks louder than words oriented person - there are also many other facets to my "heatherness":). I also have a sense of humor and act goofy sometimes. I also dont feel the need to keep up some sort of false pretense or image of 'perfection' - what a lie that would be, hopefully my goofyness in some sort of ways illustrates an ounce of humility or maybe a statement of rebellion against finger pointers and holly rollers, etc.. Maybe it doesn't look that way to others though, and I make no claims that it does either.

Anyway, if any foolish hollyrolling azzes and fingerpointing fools wish to come to some true realizations about Heather (not rootsie) : again contact me. You can be as nasty to me as you like - I won't be to you.

gotta go, I'd say have a nice day, but it seems from my previous correspondence from you that you'd prefer me to say to you have a rotten day instead,

(and please remember another thing: I have never gone against anyone on this board in anyway whatsoever that should upset them - not at all - only 1 post that addresses reparations and I addressed in honestly and that is all "one" can do is address things honestly (in order to solve realistic barriers and problems not in order to aggravate posters here - I never do that or never try to intentionally, in fact there are a a few here that I truly respect - but that does not mean I will not occasionally disagree with them - there are a few here that bother the h*ll out of me and it should be plain to see why - I think one goes around posting in other false names even, causing problems, wasting eoples times and sometimes going by name of "bongo mikey" or something - the reparations post is the only one I could imagine that seems "purposely provocating" when in all truth it wasn't posted for that reason whatsoever but for other reasons such as the fact that I am a Rastafarian and that is my honest response to that post posted by Tyembha that in fact also relates to white people (of which I also am one of those too). the specific aspects I addressed in that post have nothing to do with trying to pick a fight. If some of my posts bother some of you, then thats that. Its not purposeful and ones who know me better here should know that without me having to say so. If you do misinterpret something I write - just ask. For example, when I post about ecomomic hitmen for example or express my sincere support for Hugo Chavez (and have been for many many years)- my sole purpose in doing that is to um, rile you up until you explode at me violently????? ?

?

Messages In This Thread

I aint did nuttin to nobody
Point well taken & digested *NM*
Re:
Still refusing to address WHITENESS *NM*
Blah, blah, blah, EVERYTHING but racism *NM*
Darn right...you ain't Rootsie *LINK*
hum allah!
Re: hum allah!
do as i say not as i do? you are right
Re: do as i say not as i do? you are right

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com