HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Indians are among the most racist people

i remember when i went to trinidad when i was younger.i went to an arcade room with my brother and cousin of mine.so while i was searching, looking for a game to play, 2 children of indian descent came up to me and said "where uh from afreeka?", which was followed by their laughs ofcourse.And one more incident.My sister on my fathers side is ah dougla(indian descent and african descent) just to add.So, i went with her children(which are my nephews and nieces) to a house which was from her mothers-side.We were taking some pictures in the house, my nephews and nieces, along with their cousins took some pics,then when it was my turn, the mother said "now allyuh uncle could come in and take some pics", i had no roblem with that,after all, my nephews and nieces didnt cee their cousins in a while and they were going back to philadelphia. BUT, after that the daughter said "dats not dey uncle!", i got mad cuz she already knew that i was related to them, my nephew had to say "yes he is, because dyze mummy brudda!", she even stared at me alittle in FAKE amazement.Its no different no matter where you go, the devil traveled to and fro, and where he went, his teachings is sure to go.....

Messages In This Thread

Indians are among the most racist people *LINK*
Re: Indians are among the most racist people
Re: Indians are among the most racist people *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com