Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: special requests are not law

hotep,

"yes, they may or may not be. this is why math/maat/kematics is so important. we have also been programmed to weigh things out. seperating wheat from chaffe."

**true. yes I

"we have been quoting the programming of others since we were born so do not think that any one may overstand me or an author because you know the mental conditions or experiences of neither."

**while true that we have been programmed by society since our birth, we do not always "quote" the programming of others. to quote is to use that ones exact words/phrase. to restate in our own words is to show that we have an under/overstanding of the issue and to display and express what that under/overstanding is. and you are correct i do not know you, therefore YOUR WORDS weigh more heavily for I. In this cyber world it is the only way i can learn from YOU.

"sabbah when was the last time you had an "original" thought or do you select correct programs over incorrect ones?"

**there is nothing new under the sun. I an I know that; and everyone within the working of their own minds think they are choosing the "correct" programs over the "incorrect". to some people the terms "correct/incorrect" are subjective. that is why it is important to reason in our "own" words to see where our peers ideals and perspectives come from.

"what is oppressive is soliciting a response from a supposedly "free" person and then add ones own personal preference."

**i do sight what you are saying here, yet when you state:

"i respect a request when i would like to and not when some one says answer me "my way".

**i believe that "we" were being asked to state in OUR WAY not in Ayinde's or any one else's way. he did not define the WAY you were to phrase yr response, only that yr response should come from within YOU, from YOUR mouth (or hands typing as it were....lol).

also as the originator of a topic, does one not have the right to structure and give direction to the debate. is that not what a "topic" does anyway?

"conscious means "awake". awake means in possession of your own thoughts."

**judging by yr previous statements and yr definition of consciousness, can ANYONE then EVER be "AWAKE/CONSCIOUS"?

lasly you asked (hypothetically i'm sure), "how much does your thoughts weigh?"

**more than i know the measure thereof.

blessings

Messages In This Thread

What is consciousness?
Re: What is consciousness?
hotep *NM*
You are, in fact, correctly analyzing many things
Re: You are, in fact, correctly analyzing many thi
What is censorship?
typho: consciousness is an UNdistracted state
special requests are not law
Re: What is consiousness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com