HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life IS black and white (or orange and green a

----So if you comprehend "divine self" and "vehicle" in the context of Rastafari, how would you sight those comprehensions in the context of Christos?----

When you brush all the B.S. that the "religion" of Christianity offers, and stay focused on Christ He is an eye opener and he is a vehicle or vessel that Jah used. Not all Christians believe Christ is God. I have personal friends that either have no clue or don't care. I personally believe he is. Man desires so intently to be God, he will formulate all sorts of ideas to convince himself that he is God. The primary machine for this is realization. This realization, or sometimes presumption, comes partly from understanding that the Spirit of Christ is within, and if a person is one with Christ who is one with God, then, by reason, one might be conviced he must be God. One scripture even says that Christ thought it not robbery to be equal with God. Yet, with only a small amount of unbiased research will reveal an equalizing factor. In effect, it simply says of Jesus, who was already in the form of God did not think an usurping thought to be equal with God. He did not grasp after it. He did not name it. He did not claim it. He did not try to prove or convince anyone who He was -- not even Himself.

As for self: In the natural, a son and daughter are 100% of their parents. Being from their root and branch, they are everything their father and mother are. The children carry every gene and chromosome of their parents. They can look like them, act like them, and even think like them, and it is the same with each and every child of God. Their essence is their Father's essence. They are the very substance of God their Father. Does this mean they are them, does this mean we should not honor them since perhaps they are them. We are everything that God our Father is. We are of His substance. If we were anything else, we would be bastards. Should we worship man if man was God - NO. But we are not our parents, they provide for us, they nourish us. God the father nourishes our spirit and provides for us.

Although we may be One with our Father -- we are not our Father; despite the fact we find Him in each of us -- we are still not Him; and even though we may be in His very image -- it does not make us Him. We can be everything He is, do everything He does, manifest godliness at all time, and we can exercise all His authority as it is given to us -- but we will never be Him! We will forever have God as our Father, and we will always be His sons and daughters -- but not HIM!

I agree when one says, "My Father and I are one, I AM in the Father, and the Father in me," or "I AM who I am in my Father"; but I do not agree with, "I AM God."

When I look into myself I see my Father (God) If I have a relationship with Jah therefore I would want those who know me, and meet me to see God in me. Christ is in myself.

Messages In This Thread

Life IS black and white (or orange and green also)
I like it man, I like it *NM*
great read but does it translate for portuguests *NM*
not bad!!! *NM*
{your?} people
Re: {your?} people
Re: Life IS black and white (or orange and green a *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com