HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life IS black and white (or orange and green a

So am I suppose to find the nearest black man and call him massa. You think blacks were the only slaves. Blacks were the only well documented. Indigenous americans were enslaved plenty but none were as documented as the black the whole American history has documented black slavery not Indian. American history documents Tribal war but not the countlesss that were slaved for the gold rush, the ones that were whipped to redig the Rio Grande further south. Does it document Why the Pueblo Indians revolted, does it say the real reason the Cherokee were forced to move from the south to Oklahoma, does it talk about how the Cavalry fought the Nez Perce and force them back over flowing lava. Does the news today talk about how grateful the white guy is for his produce, nice rubber roof on his 10 million dollar building, do they show how nice of a job the mexican landscaped the his neighberhood? No - but come on get over it make progress without always bringing up the past. Live today and know that Jah will take care of the rest not you, not me.

Arguing with you makes me feel like I am arguing with a Christian, arguing with you I get the opposite. Both you and the narrow minded Christian are funnelled into a train of thought and it really sounds like you are trapped in your self. You keep trying to change and analyze what I am saying and distort it to "I am under a spell." Your are spiritually blind to what I am saying - The white guy got it all wrong with his religion. Just as you said the house slave wanted to stay put. He did this because the white owner became his god. Truthfully right now it sounds like "blackness overpowering whiteness" has become your god. You discussions dwell and dwell on it. Like the house slave they do not stray.

I am a slave
I relate to God
God is my master (not the white guy)
freedom is a happy slave
Truth = Freedom
Freedom is a choice
Freedom = choice
Life is because of God, give him thanks
When I am praising him I feel FREE.

Much thanks disciple you helped me to resolve a study of teaching from Jesus Christ himself about being a servant and serving others. Yeah I know who would of thought Jesus Christ teaching on how to serve others rather than how to control others or how to control black people.

Messages In This Thread

Life IS black and white (or orange and green also)
I like it man, I like it *NM*
great read but does it translate for portuguests *NM*
not bad!!! *NM*
{your?} people
Re: {your?} people
Re: Life IS black and white (or orange and green a *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com