HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: My first alphabet primer - B
In Response To: My first alphabet primer - A ()

B is for belgium.
A little country in western europe with a disproportionate number of perverted psychopaths. It is in the national character to be a deviant. Example : "National Buttock Day." Not (as you would think) an opportunity to admire (or even fondle) the derrires of members of the opposite sex, no, this is a celebration of the odours from and the contours of the backsides of ones from your own sex : Men touch and sniff other men's buttocks and women do the same to other women.

The country called belgium also gave Africa one of it's most horrific stories. A story that is still unfolding as we speak in this AD 2006. This story started with the contraption called the Congo Free State. Here, under the guise of humanitarianism (as is any 'white' ever really overstood that idea), the belgian 'king' leopold the vampire carved out for himself what was to become another manifestation of Hell in Africa. This hypocritical pig-molester claimed that he was bringing 'christianity' to the 'poor pagans' of the Congo, that he was driven (by his apostolic piles) to stamp out the 'slave trade' in the African interior. No.

This demon had a hunger for money like a tapeworm has for the contents of the stomach. Millions of Africans became slaves in thier own country. 10 years before the start of that dirty 20th century AD, Africans were being enslaved. Villages were occupied by agents of the vampire leopold and families were held hostage. The men were compelled to go into the forest to harvest rubber and kill elephants. They were given quotas of rubber and ivory and any who did not meet his quota (regardless of age or infirmity) had either hands, feet or nose chopped off. The cannibal leopold harvested millions of acres of African limbs before he died of suppurating haemmorhoids complicated with cancerous testicles.

As we speak, the bastard screams in the everlasting Hell that will be (and has always been) the ultimate destination of all who work evil on others while on this Earth. There, for eternity, leopold (and other vampires before and after him) will relive the agony of every single African his agents maimed or killed. The cursed leopold will experience every lash, every machete stroke, every violation and every moment of agonising death. He will live out these horrors over and over (for all time). And, his s***hole of a country (belgium) will never amount to more than an emporium of poop connoisseurs.

Messages In This Thread

My first alphabet primer - A
Re: My first alphabet primer - B
Re: My first alphabet primer - C

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com