HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: My first alphabet primer - C
In Response To: My first alphabet primer - A ()

C is for cross

Turned one way, the 'christian' cross is an exact replica of what the romans used as a tool for the torture/execution of criminals and enemies of the roman state. Turned another way, it is a sword (also useful for executions and other forms of murder).

Since the paulists chose to rally behind a symbol of violent death, it should be plain to see what this 'religion' is about.

It should also be noted that paulists, unlike the early followers of thier alleged prophet, have always required other people to die for thier ('christian') religion. Unlike thier acclaimed role-model, few paulists are prepared to sacrifice self for the good of 'mankind'. No paulist will ever turn the other cheek.

C is also for cheek.

Messages In This Thread

My first alphabet primer - A
Re: My first alphabet primer - B
Re: My first alphabet primer - C

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com