Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Mother Nature and Father Time

Greetings Baba:

It is amazing to sight the actions of our Parents.
Are we obedient children?

Father Time is a great teacher. He is very wise yet unbending and unforgiving. There is comfort in my father but there is no babying, for he tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If one makes a mistake in the journey of life, our Father does not allow us to go back in time to correct the mistake, but he gives us time to learn from this mistake. Our Father pushes us forwards, never backwards. He gives us seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, milleniums, eons, ages, and the Great Year...and Eternity. Just as my birth-father, Father Time does not and will not repeat himself. Mother Nature always welcomes us to her bosom. Our Mother knows that for us to be obedient to our Father, we must be nourished and healthy. She teaches us to pay attention to our Father's voice via the Sun's movements, the Moon's movements, and the Stars' movements. It is by those clues that we are able to know when to plant...when to harvest...when to lay...and when to rise. We know when the rains will come and when the wrath of the sun will come...we see leaves show their true colors, as the tree releases its seed before snuggling back into the bosom of Mother for the winter. Our sisters and daughters are reminders of our Parents every moon cycle as bloodshed proves the ablility to become as our Mother, the power and the readiness to bring forth new life upon our reality...we better listen to them.

As we listen to our hearts beat, we realize that we will never hear that particular heartbeat at that particular moment in our lives ever again. Father Time waits for no one, even his consort, Mother Nature.

Mother Nature, on the other hand, is hard on us also, but a little more forgiving. For I may not see a sunrise on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 again...but (Father willing) I will see another sunrise...I cannot return to the summer of 2005 at the beach, but it will be summer again and many summers to follow. There was a Spring last year, and a Spring just around the corner.

For anyone who has not had religion or any beliefs passed down to them, one must sight the parents of everything that is our reality, and that is Mother Nature and Father Time. Scripts and texts may not acknowledge or honor our Parents as they should, but they sure cannot deny them.

But there is an unwelcome guest in our home. This is not even a guest, but an intruder. A very vain and arrogant intruder. For he dis-honors our Mother and disrespects our Father. This intruder has told us that there was no such thing as time before he existed...as if he created our Father. He has destroyed my Mom's gardens, he has poisoned the soils, he has poisoned the Air, and polluted the Water...more importantly he has infected our Minds...I am hallucinating...I MUST be hallucinating, because I see a whole planet under the control of this virus. The virus looks like me...but then again he doesn't...am I having a nightmare?

This virus has infected our Bodies. Your heart could pity this poor virus which is also looking for his Mother but she will not have him...for he rejected her a long long time ago and refuses to humble himself in her house...she re-members and will not forget.

The virus wants us to hear forgiveness...but refuses to speak atonement.

This virus is upon our dinner table spreading like a wildfire. But unfortunately, this has triggered a sprinkler system and when there is a fire, a sprinkler system is designed to douse everything in the vicinity. We must realize that our Mother is so hurt that everyone may feel the brunt of her wrath.

Our Mother protects us from her wRAth with melanin in our skins and a layer of ozone in the Sky. But the intruder has damaged this "o-zone" by his worship of Su-Tekhnology. So now those with the lack of melanin are feeling the punishment of Gomor-rah (gamma-rays).

We have a fever to fight this virus...they call it global warming.

Mom says to drink plenty of fluids...they call it flooding

Our Mother feels the pain and cries of the Ancestors who crossed the Atlantic in atrocious deadliness, and cries so violently that they call it a HER-icane, as she feels for her children who were snatched from her bosom. But our Father being the man of the house, will not stand for this much longer, because for the virus, time is running out.

We children of Mom must overstand that Mother knows best...so we must GO HOME (physically and spiritually) and let her prepare our nourishment from the kitchen, The Earth.

Let us AllSet our sisters and wives upon their rightful thrones so that they may harness the powers that our Mother gave them. Then we will truly be WySeR as our Father and know that "this too shall pass"

There is a wedge that divides the perception of our existence...and that is some of us have been taught that they have DOMINION over the Earth, but others overstand that we must have COMMUNION with the Earth.

-all ways seeking Ma’at

Messages In This Thread

Heat Air And Water Sustains This Great Creation
Re: Heat Air And Water Sustains This Great Creatio
Man IS Heat Air And Water...AND Earth
Re: Man IS Heat Air And Water...AND Earth
YHVH
Re: YHVH
My Most Sacred TestimonyToday
hotep *NM*
Re: My Most Sacred TestimonyToday
Re: My Most Sacred TestimonyToday
yes I. *NM*
Re: yes I.
Atom...Atum
Re: Atom...Atum
Re: Atom...Atum
hotep *NM*
Re: Heat Air And Water Sustains This Great Creatio *LINK*
Re: Heat Air And Water Sustains This Great Creatio *LINK*
baba ras marcus, help me overstand...
"Water. He no get enemy"
Re: "Water. He no get enemy"
Re: Heat Air And Water Sustains This Great Creatio *NM*
Mother Nature and Father Time
Re: Mother Nature and Father Time
don't buy dasani
Water Coming Down As Snow Flake
Run For Cover Run For Cover Water Taking Over
Re: Run For Cover Run For Cover Water Taking Over
Words Sound And Power Are Also Very Spiritual
Well, Water Is Certainly Flooding The Earth

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com