Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: So where/how/when do we differ

sabbah ,
of course you can say yours .
if you read the question , of the thread , read my answer and then what has asked mi discipplineofthenile , you will notice that what you come at me with , right now , it is out of context , really.
we were reasonin about our similarities and differencies , as people who come on this reasonin board , based on what we think .
look at questions the man posed ( higlithin the SIMILARITIES we have , instead of the differencies ) ...that was the main point .

you got 10 questions , and both mi and him ( meanin white and black ) answered quite the same answers .
where do you site mi and him different so much ?
it is "only" the skin color , but what we say is the same thing , you site ?

tha's why i say , you itinue to give much importance to the skin color less than much more important things .....i.e. all the answers overthere .

so why all this fuss in your opinion ?
if you and mi think much the same , why do we fight over that ?

if mi and you are sayin the same things , why you itinue to contest what i seh ?

that was where our reasonin were leadin , and i think it was the thing that disciplineofthenile was higlithin with this post.

Messages In This Thread

What do we believe and why???
Re: What do we believe and why???
I thank you
So where/how/when do we differ *NM*
selam *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com