Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: "rats" versus non"rats", ahh there is the rub

PHEW!
I & I no wan stray from the essence of the reasoning, so I man say:

Glory be to the Most High for I & I Incient Wisdom. I & I pray to the Most I to guide I & I to discern and not to absorb any false teachings and in turn not to pass on any false “doctrine” or preaching to I & I brethren and sistren who I & I are privileged to be in contact with.

At a time when I man was pursuing the answer to the question of who the Jews REALLY are I have come across idren who DEFEND Judaism as a BLACK REALITY while others scorn I & I or warn I & I not to forget our indigenous Afrikan Culture or become TOO attached to Semitism. I man was pleased to find out during my search that the civilization of Babylon (and Egypt and India) were a BLACKMAN civilization!

Then I Idren brought the question of wether the Hyksos is real or not real. Another asked if we are Afrikan or Semite.

I man venture to make the following proposition or analysis/hypothesis according to what I feel I have learned:

At no time have I disputed the RIGHTEOUSNESS of INDEGENOUS AFRIKAN CULTURE; of such groups as Nuba, Yoruba, Oromo, Bantu, Ibo, Kikuyu, Galla, Hausa, Bemba, etc. I man am PROUD to be a member of such race. I reiterate however the discovery by geniuses like Chiek Anta Diop that BLACK peoples include a in addition to the phenotype of BLACK SKIN and frizzled hair, a phenotype with the same BLACK SKIN (from the light to the darkest Indians or Aboriginies) but with straight hair.

I man only fight against WHITE DILLUSIONS OF SUPERIORITY and RESULTING FALSE DOCTRINES AND NAZISMS & WHITE CHRIST-INSANITY FORCED UPON BLACK PEOPLES. I & I not racist but believe that white came out of Black (when they moved to Europe and evolved because of the climate; … which is why they should probably stay there). True dat the white may still hold that he evolved from a monkey or neanderthal before he mixed with the Afrikan

Here is my hypothesis: The Hyksos mustt be an evil imposter. The Hyksos have been labelled the first foreign INVADERS of Alkebu-lan by men like Dr Ben Yosef Yochannan (now Professor?). He says that they were the first so-called “Semitic Peoples” in Afrika. Might I add at this point that Semitic as used by scholars refers to a language and not a race?

The Hyksos ‘came from the banks of the Oxus River around the so-called “Fertile Crescent.” Dr Ben places the INVASION by Hyksos at 1675 B.C.

According to Dr Ben, Abraham, the first Jew was born to ‘Sun-Worshippers” (parents) in Ur,Chaldea during its colonial period under AFRIKAN rule in 1770 B.C. (before the Hyksos INVASION). I man present the hypothesis that ABRAHAM is the REAL JEW and not the White/Turkish Hyksos.

Abraham must have been a BLACK man because the BLACK AFRIKAN CULTURE of recognizing the sun as the primal source of energy to our earth and its use as a metaphor to describe the Creator is probably what those who don’t overstand have called “Sun – Worship”. This is AFRIKAN culture, it was there in QMT. Even the Afrikan Queen of Sheba said that some of her people ‘worshipped the sun’ when Solomon was teaching her about Jehovah. Imperial Haile Selassie I said I & I should NEVER forget our AFRIKAN culture.

So I continue: Abraham, a BLACK man (citizen of the Ethiopia which back then ‘stretched as far as NYASA in the south to Ur/Chaldea/Babylon in the north and Southern Arabia and India’) came to Afrika/Egypt driven by famine in 1670 B.C. (the Hyksos people who I man call the ‘Semites’, invaded Afrika VIOLENTLY four years before). Surely ABRAHAM must have come IN PEACE!

Moses too was an AFRIKAN, born in Qmt and schooled there by AFRIKAN teachers. (as for Ja Eja question ‘how could Moses tell a Hebrew apart from an Afrikan?’ I say perhaps it was the LANGUAGE that gave them away!) History recalls that Moses fought a civil war with Ramses II and peformed an Exodus with about 600 000 men (number according to the Bible). Haushoffer estimated that the number must have been 3 154 000 if women and children are included so ‘mixing’ with the Egyptians who themselves were Black is probable since Jahcob (the descendant of Abraham) only came with 70 when he came to Egypt).

Jacob like his forefather was driven to Qmt by famine to live there and his sons’ the Twelve Tribes of IS-isRA-ELohim! (with Sista-Dinah) were the ancestors of Moses. Remember that Jacob was buried in the land of his forefather Abraham by Joseph who was living in Egypt after previously being sold by his brethren. When Moses went to Sinai remember that he carried the body of Joseph with him and they were returning to the ORIGINAL EXTENTS OF AFRIKA in the land of Canaan.

The Bible first existed as the Pentateuch/Holy Torah or the Old Testament and is said to have been written by ‘Hebrews’ who according to Dr Ben were actually distorting the Book of Coming Forth by Day and by Night. The Hebrews claimed that their writings was “the words of God passed on to Moses” who allegedly passed them on to “God inspired Scribes.”

Haile Selassie I himself supports the Bible ‘in whatever form one may have it.’ He says that Ethiopia has one of the oldest versions of the Bible. Remember still that the Bible has been subject to many corruptions (eg the ‘European Version of the Babylonian Talmud written in 550 B.C. and the “first English” language version used for further translations etc. in English and in A.D. 1537 the first Bible ever printed in England appeared. Ones can read Dr Ben’s “Chronology of the Bible” for more versions).

Now today there are IMPOSTER JEWS who say Israel is their homeland and who do not remember that a long time ago the Ark of the Covenant was taken away to a NEW JERUSALEM (Revelation 11 v15 – 19) the city which the Most High Himself has established.

The Hyksos must be the evil imposter. I man believe that AFRIKAN (Kemetic) CULTURE was further being corrupted by invader Greek Empire in 332 B.C. and invader Roman Empire in around 30 B.C. (when the last of the Greek puppets, Cleopatra VII killed herself.)

And all along the Romans murdered Jesus in 33 A.D. and then after they became ‘Christians’ and the Synod of Jamina developed the first Christian New Testament in A.D. 52 - 100 (written in Greek and parts in “Aramic” the alleged language used by Jesus among commoners), a Council of Bishops at Nicene (Roman Kaffa-licks) met upon an edict of Emperor Constantine to take action on the books of the Bible and began a false doctrine that ‘Mary’s VIRGIN Conception’ reffered to her not having had sexual relations rather than ‘Virgin’ meaning SPIRITUALITY even if one has a love relation.

Perhaps then it was a GOOD THING that Moses had left QMT to preserve righteousness before Egypt was corrupted by these peoples. It is interesting to see how many Afrikans or Afrikan cultures today resemble the Book of the Dead/Yogic teachings: the bushmen?, the Yoruba?, the Ashanti?, Black Bantu Folklore & Righteousness?, BLACK-CHRIST-ians SPIRITUAL Churches?, Medicine man?

And the White ‘Jews’ highly mixed race today continue to lie to us and claim a home in Israel with a phony never practice what they preach religion and their wars and corruption. The Most High Say ‘beware of those who say they are Jews but they are not!’ and to the ‘real Jews’: “Are ye not as unto the people of Ethiopia unto I?”

Fiyah haffi burn in the Chapel!

Give Thanks!

P.S. though I went through the text in a rush to post my own view, 360’s post contained something which I thought might hold water when he spoke of ‘a movement out of the Amenta.’ Alas! he says that it is only a myth, but I man should return and look at it more slowly.

Give thanks to KES AA ADOFO. Yes, I & I must respect all man, woman and child as God or POTENTIALLY God or a PART of God. But I & I maintain that only H.I.M. was the PERFECT example. He said himself that he completed his works WITHOUT FOLLY. Even listening to H.I.M. words I & I can feel that this was someone who had answers to EVERYTHING and inspired I & I. Rastafari spoke with AUTHORITY like one who KNEW where the World was headed and why!

How can men kill such an important figure and bury him 100 feet down on THE SAME NIGHT without giving the world a chance to have a look at Him corpse and still claim that He is dead?

Yes, most Afrikans heard of Christ through white missionaries but it must have been no nuance to hear that a one born of spirituaual (‘Virgin’) birth might become a saviour of his people through righteousness.

Respect to the One Ayinde who constantly provoke I & I to thought and who do the WORKS rather than fanatically clinging to the name of H.I.M. But perhapsgo easy on the brethren perhaps some of them mean no harm or can later be forgiven for them backtalk!

Ras Paul Motingwa

Messages In This Thread

Semite or African????
Re: Semite or African????
what do you see? *NM*
ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEBREW?
Re: ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEB
Re: ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEB *LINK*
eber *NM*
Blessed Flames:
doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is christian
Re: doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is chris
Re: doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is chris
MY LORD AND EMPRESS LET'S REASON FACT'S!!!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS LET'S REASON FACT'S!!!!
cool cats reasoning with a fat rat attack *NM* *LINK*
don't kool kats kill rats and their babies???????
"rats" versus non"rats", ahh there is the rub *NM*
Re: "rats" versus non"rats", ahh there is the rub
what about set/seth. adam's third son *NM*
black biblical heritage
there was not a "flood" in the past 6000yrs

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com