HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Semite or African????
In Response To: Re: Semite or African???? ()

You asked: “why it is so difficult to speak easy.”

The point is, as the level of the reasoning lifts, it appears that you will not be able to follow. I’ll bet that other Black Africans here do not find the language or ideas difficult to follow.

I paraphrased the earlier statement in the second post, but you can stay with the first statement as is. “As a matter of fact you should extend that consideration to every Black African. You should be considering all Black Africans your God”

If I appear to be avoiding some of your questions, it is because I feel they are rhetorical. Some of them sound like you want to be spoon-fed again. Study your [European] history and you will see why. To I it appears that you are not bringing anything of substance to the table. You seem to be simply repeating words and styles (patois) that you got from Black Africans about Haile Selassie and Rastafari. I am suggesting that you do research (which is something useful) instead of simply trolling threads on this board in a vain attempt to foment hostility among Black Africans. That is what I feel you and other Whites do.

Use ‘god’ to mean ALL Black Africans. All Black Africans are endowed with the ability to experience and transmit the fullness of life on all essential levels. Consider all Black Africans to be either gods in transition, or realized gods. That will help with the respect.

Whites can only get to positions of ‘knowing’ when interacting with Black Africans. So it is fitting that proper respect be paid to that. Black Africans, on the other hand, do not need Whites to know and develop themselves.

Also, it is not a good idea for you (especially because you are White in a Black African setting) to be trying to point out which Black Africans you feel are deserving of the highest respect or not. If you get this point, when you see Black Africans in a debate, heated or not, you should tread carefully. For trying to foment hostility among Black Africans in a debate, all Black Africans should cease that debate and just focus on thrashing you.

Messages In This Thread

Semite or African????
what do you see? *NM*
ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEBREW?
Re: ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEB
Re: ISRAELITES, TURKISH JEWS? OR BLACK AFRICAN HEB *LINK*
eber *NM*
Blessed Flames:
doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is christian
Re: doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is chris
Re: doc ben is jewish like haile selassie is chris
MY LORD AND EMPRESS LET'S REASON FACT'S!!!!
Re: MY LORD AND EMPRESS LET'S REASON FACT'S!!!!
cool cats reasoning with a fat rat attack *NM* *LINK*
don't kool kats kill rats and their babies???????
"rats" versus non"rats", ahh there is the rub *NM*
Re: "rats" versus non"rats", ahh there is the rub
what about set/seth. adam's third son *NM*
black biblical heritage
there was not a "flood" in the past 6000yrs

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com